english tutor | ExpatWoman.com

english tutor

Latest post on 01 February 2016 - 15:09

I'm looking for a tutor for my daughter. She is struggling in reading and writing. Can anyone recommend a company? I heard of Sylvan Learning. Is anyone familiar with this company?

Latest post on 08 February 2016 - 06:59
You can also check out Envision, which is a language and training center located in Al Barsha South. www.envisiondxb.com They are very dedicated and really care about your child learning the necessary skills to succeed.
Latest post on 07 February 2016 - 22:19
As far as Sylvan is concerned, you can check out their website to see what they offer. I'd just google Sylvan Dubai. They have a couple of branches in Dubai. They're pretty known in Canada and America.
Latest post on 02 February 2016 - 10:00
I was at one of these weekend fairs and The Tutoring Center had a table where the lady spoke to me for a while about the center. I can't give you any feedback about whether they are good or not, but thought I would pass on the details so that you can contact them yourself if you are interested, it sounded promising but definitely not cheap! http://dubai.tutoringcenter.com/ They are based in Business Bay.

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY