Wedding DJ recommendations | ExpatWoman.com

Wedding DJ recommendations

Latest post on 02 February 2016 - 11:37

Hello,

Could anyone recommend me a good dj for our wedding based on their own experience please?

Thanks a lot!!! :)

Latest post on 07 February 2016 - 10:27
DJ Jeff... Agree with DJ Jeff! Haven't used them myself but i know of someone who was happy with them... Between, I remember you were looking to a villa rent for a party and needed more details? Your email might have been deleted if ever sent me! If still looking, send me your contact to be passed on to the person I know. Yes my email address was deleted! Anyways just booked some chalets in a resort in RAK...so i'm good for now! Thank you for asking again! :)
Latest post on 06 February 2016 - 23:33
DJ Jeff... Agree with DJ Jeff! Haven't used them myself but i know of someone who was happy with them... Between, I remember you were looking to a villa rent for a party and needed more details? Your email might have been deleted if ever sent me! If still looking, send me your contact to be passed on to the person I know. Thanks, I will check DJ Jeff as well! We have a venue secured already but we might look for a villa to rent the week of the wedding just for our guests. If you have any recommendation please email me [email protected]. Thanks! :) The owner of the villa is not willing to rent the place for long stays (days or weeks), however the place can be rented for any special occasions such as birthdays, gatherings, parties etc as it has a nice garden & pool. Sorry I couldn't be of help for the weekly rent.
Latest post on 03 February 2016 - 15:51
and if ur looking for any further help such as wedding 'day of coordination' etc i'd be happy to quote :-)
Latest post on 03 February 2016 - 15:44
DJ Jeff... Agree with DJ Jeff! Haven't used them myself but i know of someone who was happy with them... Between, I remember you were looking to a villa rent for a party and needed more details? Your email might have been deleted if ever sent me! If still looking, send me your contact to be passed on to the person I know. Thanks, I will check DJ Jeff as well! We have a venue secured already but we might look for a villa to rent the week of the wedding just for our guests. If you have any recommendation please email me [email protected]. Thanks! :)
Latest post on 03 February 2016 - 15:42
hi, I really recommend karim barkouki, DJ stylez, look him up on FB or insta. Will check him out, thanks! :)
Latest post on 03 February 2016 - 02:41
DJ Jeff... Agree with DJ Jeff! Haven't used them myself but i know of someone who was happy with them... Between, I remember you were looking to a villa rent for a party and needed more details? Your email might have been deleted if ever sent me! If still looking, send me your contact to be passed on to the person I know.
Latest post on 02 February 2016 - 15:37
DJ Jeff...
Latest post on 02 February 2016 - 13:22
hi, I really recommend karim barkouki, DJ stylez, look him up on FB or insta.

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY