Hirschsprung's Disease | ExpatWoman.com

Hirschsprung's Disease

Latest post on 06 February 2016 - 03:29
my apologies, that should have been [email protected] .
Latest post on 05 February 2016 - 12:57
Hi desperatejumjane, I actually came across this website because the founder of our support group, HMDSN, saw your post and thought you might need some guidance. Being a man, he was not allowed to join this site. He was touched by your post that he was really bothered that he couldn't ask you about your concerns about HD. He is both our founder and the oldest person I know who has Hirschsprung's disease. I will not be able to meet you since I am in a different country now but you can email me at [email protected]. The group I'm in is composed of parents, grandparents of individuals with HD, as well as, people who grew up with HD. I really hope to hear from you soon.
Latest post on 05 February 2016 - 10:22
Hi HD mom, I am soooo glad to find you and to know that your son is good now. Our son is 4 months now, and he is fine now too. We also had a great support from the Italian association and the best specialized doctors in Italy. I would love to meet you if you could
Latest post on 05 February 2016 - 07:04
Hi, My son has Hirschspung's Disease (HD) diagnosed from birth. He has short segment HD and had two colonic pullthroughs. He is 7 years old now. I have been part of an international support group for HD almost from the start and it had helped me tremendously on how I can be an advocate for my son and how to help him. I would be more than happy to answer your questions. Hang in there, mommy! :)
Latest post on 02 February 2016 - 14:20
Our second son was born in September 2015 with Hirschsprung's Disease, which consist in a lack of nerves cells in the intestine which part needs to be removed with a surgical operation, usually done is the first period of life, to save the baby's life and improve the quality of his/her life. I know that even if it is known as a rare illness unfortunately in Dubai there are many cases, this has been confirmed to me by doctors at Latifa, City Hospital and Primavera Clinic in Dubai. I would like to connect with families that have been diagnosed with Hirschsprung to share experiences and help our children to have a better life. I will appreciate any response

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY