Phillips Lumea | ExpatWoman.com

Phillips Lumea

Latest post on 11 February 2016 - 10:43
It works for me but you have to do it every two weeks to maintain and stop the growth, and yes had complete laser before through a clinic, the Lumear controls the stubborn ones that still come through ;) Sorry to jump in...I had a few questions too... How does the skin feel while using it and after? Also did you feel anything changing about your skin? somewhere I read some lady claimed that long term use has lead to sagging, but I personally dont think that can happen by something this mild. Also how long have you been using the product? I hope you don't mind me asking, I'm interested in buying this product.
Latest post on 03 February 2016 - 22:32
It works for me but you have to do it every two weeks to maintain and stop the growth, and yes had complete laser before through a clinic, the Lumear controls the stubborn ones that still come through ;)
Latest post on 03 February 2016 - 13:29
From my experience, though only brief, it didn't really do anything. I don't know if that's just me but..
Latest post on 02 February 2016 - 16:31
Has anyone tried? How good is it and can you recommend? Also, is it ok to do on skin which has been lasered before? TIA.

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY