Dog Company | ExpatWoman.com

Dog Company

Latest post on 04 March 2018 - 00:05
Maybe join www.dupaws.com and offer pet boarding at your home, it's a great way to spend time with dogs or cats without getting committed for life or if you cannot foster a senior dog. Most of the pet sitters on Dupaws are people who are willing to spend some time with pets and are not ready to adopt.
Latest post on 09 February 2016 - 20:38
Thank you all for your responses. Sorry Dogwalker 2, I noted down your number to phone you today & lost it. In the meantime this morning I went to K9 and am considering fostering an older dog. Dogwalker 2, please repost your number again. If I get a foster dog I will call you and she and Millie and I will arrange to walk with you.
Latest post on 09 February 2016 - 14:10
Hi 37Mirlo, Let me know how I can reach you & I'll do so. I put my number here, but didn't hear from you so I've removed it.
Latest post on 08 February 2016 - 16:20
Hi, Don't know where you are, but we - a group of anywhere up to 5 dogs - walk leisurely near to the Meydan hotel most mornings. Dear Dogwalker 2 Thanks for your reply. I live in Jumeirah Village Circle. Where do you meet and at what time? I would like to bring Millie along to say hello. Not sure if we could walk far with you but would like to give it a go.
Latest post on 05 February 2016 - 04:32
What about fostering an older dog? there is the senior dog project who is always looking for fosters / forever home for older dogs who have been left behind.
Latest post on 04 February 2016 - 15:11
Hi, Don't know where you are, but we - a group of anywhere up to 5 dogs - walk leisurely near to the Meydan hotel most mornings.
Latest post on 03 February 2016 - 18:17
Maybe you can contact Dubai Senior Dogs Project. They home abandon older dogs, bet those doggies would love to meet you and your girl. https://www.facebook.com/Dubaiseniordogproject/?fref=ts
Latest post on 03 February 2016 - 17:18
I used to have five dogs. Over the last 2 years four have passed away and I am left with one lonely old girl. She is 15 1/2, missing her friends and in need of the company of her own species . My girl can't walk far and now that she is old can't cope with boisterous friends. Does anyone else have old / calm dogs who need company - for meet ups, coffee, mooching around in the garden / park? Just someone to hang out with occasionally to relieve the sadness and loneliness of losing her dog-pals. There is a dog park at the Greens, many of my friends take their pooches there It isn't very big but always busy when I walk past at night
Latest post on 03 February 2016 - 16:06
I used to have five dogs. Over the last 2 years four have passed away and I am left with one lonely old girl. She is 15 1/2, missing her friends and in need of the company of her own species . My girl can't walk far and now that she is old can't cope with boisterous friends. Does anyone else have old / calm dogs who need company - for meet ups, coffee, mooching around in the garden / park? Just someone to hang out with occasionally to relieve the sadness and loneliness of losing her dog-pals.

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY