Moving to dubai | ExpatWoman.com

Moving to dubai

Latest post on 19 February 2016 - 15:40
Hi Crystyna "because we are from Romania they don't want to give us resident visa" - Whom are you referring to as They? If you mean employer then where is the point to come to Dubai? If you mean UAE authorities then Romanians are allowed in UAE as most European citizens are. I am attaching a link for UAE Ministry of Foreign affairs for your easy read. As they are allowing visa on arrival, it is unlikely to have any restriction to take a residence visa on Job basis. http://www.mofa.gov.ae/EN/ConsularServices/Pages/Visa-Information.aspx Hope this helps.
Latest post on 07 February 2016 - 11:39
Hello ladies,the family I am working with they will move to dubai in few months so they wants us to go with them!but because we are from Romania they don't want to give us resident visa!D'où you know any agencies that deals with this kind of problem!I mention that I am a nanny and my husband a driver for the family! Thankyou They have to sponsor your visa as it is LAW! No agencies will help you with this problem and if they refuse I wouldn't come to Dubai with them as you will be working illegally and could get into serious trouble. What has being Romanian got to do with not sponsoring you. Does it have anything to do with the visa costs here for sponsoring staff? or that Romanian nationals are not on the approved list for maids/nannies etc. If they don't sponsor your Husband either then he cannot get a driving licence
Latest post on 07 February 2016 - 01:55
Hello ladies,the family I am working with they will move to dubai in few months so they wants us to go with them!but because we are from Romania they don't want to give us resident visa!D'où you know any agencies that deals with this kind of problem!I mention that I am a nanny and my husband a driver for the family! Thankyou

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY