where is the best place to get curtains & blinds? | ExpatWoman.com

where is the best place to get curtains & blinds?

Latest post on 07 February 2016 - 14:10

this guy made for us, he is extra quick and good!!!

sadia nosheen wrote:
Just moved in and thanks to some of your tips I got in touch with Ahmed (0558043423). the guy is amazing, came in our flat on tuesday with lots of fabrics for me to choose, gave me a very good price and got back here 4 days later with stunning curtains!!!!!!! Great quality, super service and highly friendly person:))))

Highly recommended

Latest post on 09 April 2020 - 19:28
Recently did curtains for my appartment. used Ali +971547903520 from Evershine Furniture quick and good work. Highly recommended..
Latest post on 24 February 2020 - 16:22
Hello. I recently installed sunscreen blinds for many windows in our house. I was extremely pleased by the company I used. The name of the company is Arabisk Furniture on umm sequim road. The business is owned by two brothers, Mr. Ahmed and Mr. Eslam. Each one is extremely professional and they provided excellent service. The blinds I ordered were oversized blinds and the pricing was very fair for quite a high quality material. They have samples of many blinds and also curtains in their shop. The phone is 0552137247.
Latest post on 26 December 2017 - 12:05
i used Ali [i'>[b'>055-5528260[/b'>[/i'> through EW .His fabric collection were outstanding .He suggest me very professionaly and now i am very happy to make curtains and blinds from Ali.i will highly recommend Ali for curtains and blinds work.
Latest post on 14 October 2016 - 10:33
Really I got the best curtains from dragon mart . Cheap nice and they r v professional in fixing them .
Latest post on 13 October 2016 - 12:37
[b'>ALI 055-5528260[/b'>. Been using him for 6 years.It was a fantastic experience. Such a lovely gentleman, always punctual and delivers when he says he will. I had chiffons for the hall and two bedrooms, blackout drapes and some fancy velvet ones made. The men who came all knew exactly what they were doing, and there were no surprises Cheers :cool: Thanks Marian for recommendation of [b'>ALI[/b'>.He did a great job on all the Curtains & Blinds we had made and the turn around was amazing. I checked quite a few places Sedar and Satwa. I found the best choice/price.the guy is amazing, came in our villa with lots of fabric samples for me to choose, got back here within a week with stunning curtains!!!!!!! Great quality, super service and highly friendly person His number is [b'>0555528260 ALI[/b'>
Latest post on 12 July 2016 - 13:47
since 15 years I always suggest Designer's Space LLC PO Box 390640 Dubai Tel: 04 3476093 Fax: 04 347 6094 Mob: 055 8159750 www.designerspace.ae the guy working with her is absolutely fantastic ( his name is ...Kush)
Latest post on 11 July 2016 - 12:55
[b'>ALI 055-5528260[/b'>. Been using him for 6 years.It was a fantastic experience. Such a lovely gentleman, always punctual and delivers when he says he will. I had chiffons for the hall and two bedrooms, blackout drapes and some fancy velvet ones made. The men who came all knew exactly what they were doing, and there were no surprises Cheers :cool:
Latest post on 01 March 2016 - 20:26
You can try explorer furnishings and upholstery. You can call their sales guy on 055 9848105. I've used them. They have a good variety of good quality Turkish drapes and quite inexpensive. They not from dragon mart, so you can expect better service & quality.
Latest post on 28 February 2016 - 18:27
I highly recommend Khaleel for curtains, blinds or even to recover a sofa. His mobile is 050 6759186. I believe he can also supply wallpaper and carpets. I've been helped greatly by recommendations on expatwoman since arriving in Dubai 4 years ago so I thought it time to contribute to some of these posts. We have used him 3 times in the past 4 years. He is knowledgeable, courteous and very efficient as he comes to you with fabric books to help you choose in your own home. High quality, cost effective and speedy results. We've been extremely happy with everything he has done for us. Our latest has been to recover our sofa and chairs, so think twice before you chuck your old one in case it's much more cost effective to fix it up.
Latest post on 27 February 2016 - 13:21
My experience didn't start off great but finished well. I started my hunt for decent curtains at a fair price at DragnMart as I had been recommended by friends this was the place to go. After hours of trailing around the Isles I found the material I liked and then started haggling. The next day they came to take measurements and charged me for their taxi which i thought was a novel concept! Promised they would arrive with 4 days and I paid a 50% deposit. On the 4th day I received a call to say there had been a stock problem and they would be with me tomorrow. I accepted, and the next day two fitters arrived but after they put up the first set it was obvious that the tailoring was not what I was hoping for. I checked the rest and told them they were not good enough and I wanted a refund. I eventually got my 50% returned but that's another story! Anyway so my search continued this time online. I came across easy blinds run by an English guy. Having given them a call I felt more confident with their professionalism. They promised 2 days for blinds and 3 days for curtains. They took no deposit and made it clear I wouldn't be asked for payment until the job was compete on time and to the standard that expected. They came, on time, 3 days later and I was thoroughly impressed with the quality of the tailoring and skill of the fitting team. The guys name is Sam. They are called Easy Blinds. Have lost his number but they are easy to find on google. Hope this can help some new members like me.

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY