Distance Learning/ Part time | ExpatWoman.com

Distance Learning/ Part time

Latest post on 08 February 2016 - 10:38

Hi There

is there anyone that is studying part time towards a degree in Qatar - please advise on the institution etc also anyone studying via distance learning if you can advise which one you are using as Im finding in Qatar some online/ distance learning places are not recognized for RP.

TIA

Latest post on 01 March 2016 - 13:46
@JillMV what masters are you taking at Harvard? How are you liking it?
Latest post on 10 February 2016 - 13:41
Thank you very much - yes @JillMV i am also aware of that and its quite ridiculous really but hearws to hoping for change @intlselectn - thank you ive seen this yes but i found it a bit dodge.
Latest post on 09 February 2016 - 18:08
I know Qatar didn't used to recognize online degrees to get an RP- although I believe that is starting to change... I am doing my Masters through the Extension branch of Harvard - www.extension.harvard.edu. It's mostly online but requires some on-campus classes. It has worked out well for me living here.
Latest post on 08 February 2016 - 19:37
Hi There is there anyone that is studying part time towards a degree in Qatar - please advise on the institution etc also anyone studying via distance learning if you can advise which one you are using as Im finding in Qatar some online/ distance learning places are not recognized for RP. TIA Hi @missguided I don't know much about educational opportunities in Qatar. However, I thought I'd share a site with you that you may find useful/interesting: https://www.coursera.org/
Latest post on 08 February 2016 - 12:31
thanks Emma Not sure of the relevance to the post but i would like to do marketing
Latest post on 08 February 2016 - 10:54
It may help if you write what you would like to study.