Gas& Electric oven - does anyone have one? | ExpatWoman.com

Gas& Electric oven - does anyone have one?

Latest post on 08 February 2016 - 12:45

HI
Has anyone recently bought an electric oven with gas hob? If so, can you tell me the brand and where you got it from? Google is not helping today.
Thank you

Latest post on 09 February 2016 - 18:20
Yes very happy with it!
Latest post on 09 February 2016 - 16:17
Thanks all. Looks like I need to head to MOE.
Latest post on 09 February 2016 - 16:17
Yes I have one - bought at Better Life MOE.... It's a Seimens make.... Actually I'll be selling mine second hand mid March as we are relocating back to the UK if you're interested (had it for 15 months)? Unfortunately I need it by 21 Feb when we move into our new place so the timing wont quite work. Shame! Are you happy with it though?
Latest post on 08 February 2016 - 15:26
Not recently but I have a Maytag one and really not happy with it so wouldn't recommend it.
Latest post on 08 February 2016 - 15:05
I have one too ..bought from carrefour i guess. three gas hobs one hot plate (very useful when gas runs out in the middle of cooking) and electric oven. italian brand CANDY. not too heavy on pocket and working well.
Latest post on 08 February 2016 - 12:57
Yes I have one - bought at Better Life MOE.... It's a Seimens make.... Actually I'll be selling mine second hand mid March as we are relocating back to the UK if you're interested (had it for 15 months)?
Latest post on 08 February 2016 - 12:55
LG from Carrefour. Replaced one the sadly passed away after many years loyal service *sniff*

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY