Primary schools close to Meydan | ExpatWoman.com

Primary schools close to Meydan

Latest post on 10 February 2016 - 12:43
You mean that dodgy Safa school in Al Quoz? It doesn't look very nice? I thought there was a nice Safa school somewhere near Meydan? This one: http://safaschooldubai.com/contact-us/ not Safa Private School in Al Quoz which is different. Do you work for Hartland? Why post such a silly comment about a school (Safa) that has a super reputation? Ha ha ha, just call me Lolacat! :) No, my understanding - and I'm sure you'll all correct me if I'm wrong - is that there are two different Safa's and that the Safa we are all talking about moved to a lovely new campus near Meydan a couple of years ago. And then they also opened a lovely campus near the Ranches. The Safa I pass all the time in Al Quoz looks quite old and run down so I thought it was different?
Latest post on 10 February 2016 - 12:12
I know, it's so confusing!!! What do you usually do?try an assessment at the time and see how it goes? thanks
Latest post on 10 February 2016 - 11:40
I recommended Safa to a friend based on positive reviews here, and she said she liked it but felt like it was a bit disorganized (they lost a child from her sons class on the first day) and the teachers don't keep her up to date as much as she would like. Most schools will have mixed reviews though, so I recommend you go for a tour yourself and see how you feel.
Latest post on 09 February 2016 - 22:14
There are some odd comments on here. I do think the schools threads are the least pure on this whole board. Safa is a very good school in general, and certainly worthy of consideration. Go along and see if it matches what you want :)
Latest post on 09 February 2016 - 20:52
You mean that dodgy Safa school in Al Quoz? It doesn't look very nice? I thought there was a nice Safa school somewhere near Meydan? This one: http://safaschooldubai.com/contact-us/ not Safa Private School in Al Quoz which is different. Safa private school is not dodgy my kids go there and are doing fantastic. I don't think a fancy building gives your child a good education???? What's a silly response lol
Latest post on 09 February 2016 - 19:47
You mean that dodgy Safa school in Al Quoz? It doesn't look very nice? I thought there was a nice Safa school somewhere near Meydan? This one: http://safaschooldubai.com/contact-us/ not Safa Private School in Al Quoz which is different. The "nice" Safa School is on Umm Suquiem road. If a school doesn't have a shiny facade, doesn't make it dodgy and such an unfair thing to write about someones business, this is what some people will find as information googling that school.
Latest post on 09 February 2016 - 18:41
Yes I was thinking about the one of the link. Not being in Dubai at the moment doesn't help! When do you think the kids need to take their assessment to start year 2016/17??
Latest post on 09 February 2016 - 18:13
You mean that dodgy Safa school in Al Quoz? It doesn't look very nice? I thought there was a nice Safa school somewhere near Meydan? This one: http://safaschooldubai.com/contact-us/ not Safa Private School in Al Quoz which is different.
Latest post on 09 February 2016 - 18:04
Thank you very much for your hep! Anyone going to Safa school, not easy to find out from websites!!!!
Latest post on 09 February 2016 - 15:30
I'd go with Safa myself if I lived over in that area.
Latest post on 09 February 2016 - 14:37
Safa Private School is in Al Quoz, 5 minutes from the Meydan.
Latest post on 09 February 2016 - 14:03
The good schools that are close to Meydan would be - Kings Nad Al Sheba (a lot of it is still under construction though) - GEMS Wellington Academy Silicon Oasis - Repton New schools that are close by, but not sure how good they are: - Hartland - Kent College The other schools mentioned in other posts are in the Jumeirah/Safa area so you would get quite a bit of traffic in your commute. The ones I've mentioned are in the less populated areas, and a 10-15 minute drive away from you.
Latest post on 09 February 2016 - 07:29
Isn't Hartland in that area?
Latest post on 08 February 2016 - 21:30
Kent College, next to Meydan South, is supposed to open in Sept 2016.
Latest post on 08 February 2016 - 20:44
And Jebel Ali School new site on Emirates Road 611 by Remraam and Mudon with primary and secondary ....at least I'm expecting that it will be an easy run down the road for me from Meydan net Sept.
Latest post on 08 February 2016 - 19:38
welcome in advance Safa Private School Gems al khail Horizon English School JESS Jumeirah Primary School Wellington Primary School
Latest post on 08 February 2016 - 19:24
Hi I am moving to Dubai this summer and I am already looking for schools for my 4 and 7 yo kids We'll be living in Mayden in the Emirates complex Any suggestions? Please help!!!!

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY