need to find an apartment in the palm URGENTLY | ExpatWoman.com

need to find an apartment in the palm URGENTLY

Latest post on 09 February 2016 - 09:30
Try Airbnb, many owners give a discount for long stays, or look at a holiday rental company like PK Properties. Your requirements are quite specific, so you may have to look at a wider search area. Sounds like an upheaval though! Good luck. FFx
Latest post on 09 February 2016 - 07:26
Why do you have to be on the palm? There are loads of apartment hotels in Barsha?
Latest post on 09 February 2016 - 00:31
Hi Ladies, My land lord has come back and wants me out as he wants to move in, and i dont have a contract as i ve been here on month to month basis. although the agent had ensured me that there was no booking till Sept. i have to move in a few days, I was hoping to find a 1 or 2 br furnished apartment in fairmont or Oceana till mid april possible mid may. could some one suggest any thing. we are a very clean and tidy family of 3, if some one needs a good tennant for this period whilst they are away or happy to lease short term. its a bad feeling specially with a 1 yr old and work looking for a place to live in such a short time. I know Oceana for example have the Oceana Community wall that all land lords and tennant share, and post about their vacancies are rather normal. I really appreciate all help i can get. REG. Sasa

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY