Breast doctor-Dr Annett | ExpatWoman.com

Breast doctor-Dr Annett

Latest post on 10 February 2016 - 19:19
Thank you ladies for all your replies. I have made an appointment with Dr in Emirates hospital but it's not for another 4 weeks!!!!!! I guess all the good doctors have long wait times! I must phone back though and ask to be contacted if a cancellation comes up....never thought of asking that!!! Thanks again:) Is this with Dr Sama? If so do you know she also works at Emirates Hospital Clinic in Dubai Marina. Might be worth ringing them to see if there's any appointment slits available there. Yes it is with her! Thank you so much for that info, I will phone marina first thing in the morning to check!!!! Thank you again :cool::)
Latest post on 10 February 2016 - 16:30
Thank you ladies for all your replies. I have made an appointment with Dr in Emirates hospital but it's not for another 4 weeks!!!!!! I guess all the good doctors have long wait times! I must phone back though and ask to be contacted if a cancellation comes up....never thought of asking that!!! Thanks again:) Is this with Dr Sama? If so do you know she also works at Emirates Hospital Clinic in Dubai Marina. Might be worth ringing them to see if there's any appointment slits available there.
Latest post on 10 February 2016 - 12:24
Thank you ladies for all your replies. I have made an appointment with Dr in Emirates hospital but it's not for another 4 weeks!!!!!! I guess all the good doctors have long wait times! I must phone back though and ask to be contacted if a cancellation comes up....never thought of asking that!!! Thanks again:)
Latest post on 09 February 2016 - 22:01
Check your insurance, you could go to the well woman clinic and have your radiology done at Allied, although some insurance will not cover direct billing, I was given a long wait at City last year and then faced with another wait for diagnostic. So decided it was too risky to chance so went with Allied via referral from my GP for diagnostics, glad I did.
Latest post on 09 February 2016 - 19:20
Dr Sama Zibdeh at Emirates hospital is also very good.
Latest post on 09 February 2016 - 18:03
You could try Dr. Houriya Kazim at the Well Woman Clinic as an alternative, although she may be just as busy.
Latest post on 09 February 2016 - 17:21
I have been to see Dr Annett for a breast lump and I highly recommend her. She's a good Dr and the Breast Clinic there is excellent which is why appointments are hard to get these days. Unless you are really worried I would wait to see her. I know she does attend overseas conferences every now and then.
Latest post on 09 February 2016 - 14:44
I have seen Dr Annett a number of times over the last couple of years and do recommend her but I have never had to wait that long. Maybe she is on holiday? Do you/your doctor feel you can wait 7 weeks for an appointment? If not, you could always try asking for an emergency appointment or ask to be put on the waiting list for a cancellation. Best of luck.
Latest post on 09 February 2016 - 10:45
Hi ladies, I have been referred to Dr Annett at Mediclinic City Hospital for further tests by my doctor for breast pain. However, the next available appointment is not for 7 weeks which seems like a really long wait for Dubai??? Does anyone have any experience with Dr Annett? Does the waiting time seem right? Is it because she is very good?? Should I just wait for this appointment because she is good? Or can anyone recommend another breast doctor they have used and felt was good. Any suggestions greatly appreciated. Thanks

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY