Wedding photography - rima Hassan | ExpatWoman.com

Wedding photography - rima Hassan

Latest post on 10 February 2016 - 14:30
I got married 3mnths ago, at Royal mirage and we used atelier 971, they were amazing. Excellent team, Mandy the owner was there ensuring everything was done right. Very very happy with the album, they do all edits by hand one by one.
Latest post on 10 February 2016 - 11:58
Thanx, horizonmum. Good to know, will get on to them. What company do you work for? If she wants to go through a wedding planner pop me an email on horizonmum2 at gmail dot com and will provide more details... unfortunately i'm sure my post will get deleted if i give out more details here
Latest post on 10 February 2016 - 11:05
Thanx, horizonmum. Good to know, will get on to them. What company do you work for? If she wants to go through a wedding planner
Latest post on 10 February 2016 - 09:52
Hi... I'm a wedding planner and I'm happy to recommend few photographers that I work actively with (and in order of preference): (1) Melrish Photography & Videography (2) Candid Kama Photography (3) Eugene Santos Photography & Videography I know of their packages but I don't think it's fair on them to disclose this on a public forum... I'd suggest you get in touch with them directly and mention date of wedding, duration required etc. so that they can custom make a package for you.
Latest post on 10 February 2016 - 08:28
Hi, my sister is getting married here in November, we looking at wedding photographers. Has anyone heard of or use Rima Hassan? Or can you recommend anyone? What are the packages prices? Thanks

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY