Nurserys for Babies 12 weeks old for 2 days per week | ExpatWoman.com

Nurserys for Babies 12 weeks old for 2 days per week

Latest post on 11 February 2016 - 12:16
I think another option you could consider would be to get a full time live in nanny, so she can watch your little one when you are at work. If you find someone you can trust, it will be a lot less stressful for you than leaving your baby at nursery - no worrying about pick up and drop off timings, especially if you ever need to stay back late and work. If you get a nanny now, your baby wil be used to her and be comfortable being home with her all day, and so will you. Just an option to consider. I went back to wok when DD was 11 months old and she went to nursery till 5pm everyday. Much later when DD was 2.5 years we found a lovely full time nanny. I wish we had found her sooner, I would have much preferred leaving DD at home with the nanny when she had been so small, but it's a personal preference ultimately.
Latest post on 11 February 2016 - 12:06
I believe (and I could be wrong) that nurseries can only take kids from 4 months due to the vaccinations they need to have first to be among all the other kids
Latest post on 10 February 2016 - 19:09
Little Wonders
Latest post on 10 February 2016 - 11:15
Blossom in Jumeirah used to - the had a really cute babies room. I don't know if they still do ...
Latest post on 10 February 2016 - 11:12
Hi, We are expecting our first baby in May and I have to go back to work for 2 days a week after 3 months. Does anybody know of any Nurserys that take babies this young? I found a couple of blogs which have a list with ages on but am struggling to find any. We will be living in Springs or Marina but I work in Oud Metha so can consider any from Marina - Downtown - Jumeirah - Deira Any help or suggestions with what other people have done will be really appreciated. Thanks !

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY