Relocation | ExpatWoman.com

Relocation

Latest post on 10 February 2016 - 14:52

Hello,
I have tons of questions and I need help
We are planning to relocate from kuwait to dubai on June.we dont know where to live and where to put our twins daughters (they are now enrolled in bsk reception)
His work will b in the financial center of dubai area.
What is best accomodation options and british schools of good level as british school of kuwait

Latest post on 11 February 2016 - 11:21
Hi, I agree with comp99, Business Bay is an ideal area. Mankhool / Bur Dubai is also an option. They have got some wonderful apartments down that end and it is about 15 mins from DIFC. There are many options for British School options JESS(Jumeirah English Speaking School) Dubai College English College Cambridge Best of Luck
Latest post on 11 February 2016 - 10:50
If apartment living is what you are used to then executive towers business bay is quite close by . Lots of families live there as well. But in any case, coming from kuwait, be ready to get shocked by the rental prices here. I've lived in kuwait a long time ago, rent was a real shocker when I first moved to uae. You'll find loads of British schools here, lots of variety and even better quality and facilities then what you have at BSK. You'll have to narrow down depending on your education allowance and where you finally choose your accomodation because school runs can be quite challenging due to traffic and school transport is quite expensive as well.
Latest post on 11 February 2016 - 09:05
Hello, I have tons of questions and I need help We are planning to relocate from kuwait to dubai on June.we dont know where to live and where to put our twins daughters (they are now enrolled in bsk reception) His work will b in the financial center of dubai area. What is best accomodation options and british schools of good level as british school of kuwait I cannot help with schools but there is a lot of information on this board about British schools I live near the Emirates Hill area and work at the DIFC it takes me 20 mins in the morning Other areas 20-25 mins away are Arabian Ranches Victory Heights JVT JVC Springs Meadows It all depends on your budget and whether you want a villa or an apartment

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY