Urgently require information please | ExpatWoman.com

Urgently require information please

Latest post on 11 February 2016 - 04:45

Good day ladies
I am in urgent need of help please.
I currently reside in the USA and will probably be relocating to Dubai in June. My main concern is my son who is currently doing grade 11. Obviously he is at a very crucial time in his schooling career but because of some unforeseen circumstances we have no choice but to relocate. I have been researching schools and have come across K12 I academy which is an online based school.Please I am humbly requesting that if anyone has kids attending these classes or if you have any information or guidance for me I would greatly appreciate it.
Thanking you in advance .

Latest post on 11 February 2016 - 20:11
Thank you sheikhandbake for the info truly appreciate it.
Latest post on 11 February 2016 - 07:24
There are quite a few good American schools here in Dubai - American School of Dubai being the most expensive, then Dubai American and Collegiate American in the middle and Universal American being at the lower end, I think. Unless you absolutely can't find a school you can afford, I would really recommend you put him in a proper school. Moving to Dubai is going to be hard enough and he will feel a bit isolated - if he is staying at home doing an online course, he will feel even more lonely.

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY