A man question | ExpatWoman.com

A man question

Latest post on 11 February 2016 - 08:58

Why do men try to dodge questions that they don't want to answer. Seriously, are they so thick in the head or something? i don't understand. Whenever i ask a question, they seem to think we will not notice when they ignore and change the subject. Just yesterday we were watching things on his phone, then his sister popped on the whatsapp loooling. All i said what's funny. He immediately ignored and changed the subject. so why do they do that? it's really annoys me. and this is not the first incident and if i keep asking i get called a nag. i won't be a nag if you answered the freaking question like a human being.

Latest post on 11 February 2016 - 20:40
I think you need to take DH's phone and read all the messages where he has been LOOLing with his DSis just to check if it's about you or not. Then report back here with details.
Latest post on 11 February 2016 - 14:24
Watch this and you'll be LOLing too https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3XjUFYxSxDk Hahaha that's hilarious. Thanks xxx
Latest post on 11 February 2016 - 14:02
Men always take the path of least resistance. They just don't always realise that we prefer the path of most involvement ? Nicely said. That's exactly it.
Latest post on 11 February 2016 - 13:59
Watch this and you'll be LOLing too https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3XjUFYxSxDk
Latest post on 11 February 2016 - 13:46
Men always take the path of least resistance. They just don't always realise that we prefer the path of most involvement ?
Latest post on 11 February 2016 - 12:01
i'm all for loling trust me. but don't you think it's a bit odd when you ask and it just gets ignored. Anyways, i'm not making a big deal out of i didn't even mention it. i was just genuinely wondering why do men usually just ignore questions. i mean if you don't have an answer just say it.
Latest post on 11 February 2016 - 11:41
Why can't your husband and his sister lol about you? Doesn't have to be bad. As for the general subject about men changing the subject when they don't want to answer, I sometimes think that it's not that they don't want to answer, they just haven't got an answer.
Latest post on 11 February 2016 - 10:31
"He knew immediately that I would go ballistic " I think that you just answered your own question. i would go balistic when i saw the pics she posted in the group that she's at the chefs restaurant because he knows i'm like his number 1 fan :D. as for going behind my back to tell his sister. well that's another story.
Latest post on 11 February 2016 - 10:20
"He knew immediately that I would go ballistic " I think that you just answered your own question.
Latest post on 11 February 2016 - 09:20
Honestly that's what i am worried about because just a few minutes before that i was telling him how jealous i am that she's in a 3* Michelin star rest with one of my favorite chefs ever. that i've been wanting to do that for 4 years but it never happened. now that i am pregnant i don't want to even attempt it and also i have no one to watch over my daughter. Just looking at the pictures she sent made me so jealous lol and i was actually laughing about it. He knew immediately that i would go ballistic because he knows how much i love that chef but at the same time i know my DH is not that type. So i guess the curiosity is just killing me. Just like any other question i ask and they dodge. do men tend to ignore i mean is it in their traits? you could also say my pregnancy hormones are all over the place and i just want to make a problem out of every little thing.
Latest post on 11 February 2016 - 09:14
Cause she was loling about something he said about you?

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY