Anyone living in Meydan Emirates complex? | ExpatWoman.com

Anyone living in Meydan Emirates complex?

Latest post on 11 February 2016 - 14:08

HI!
We are moving to Dubai this summer and we'll be staying in the Emirates complex.
I just would like to know few basic informations!!!!
Is there anyone out there??;)

Latest post on 12 February 2016 - 16:30
Meydan South is very new and, from what little I know, doesn't have many facilities. There aren't many people there at the moment but more will be moving in over the next couple of months as they are moved from their current accommodation. I was told the pool wasn't due to open until next year. You are close to Silicon Oasis though which has shops and supermarkets. Depending on what age group and curriculum you are looking for, there are quite a few schools fairly close; GEMS Wellington DSO, Repton, DESC, a new Kings school and a little further away but still within a reasonable distance Safa Community, Foremark, Nord Anglia, JESS, GEMS Motor City. I am sure other ladies with be able to come up with other ideas. Right beside Meydan South will be Kent College but I know nothing about it as it isn't built yet but apparently due to open September 2016. I do think it will be much easier for you if you drive.
Latest post on 12 February 2016 - 16:16
I have checked and it's Meydan south! I just would like to know about close schools and if people find it easy to live there! Thanks:)
Latest post on 12 February 2016 - 10:05
Is it Meydan Heights or Meydan South? If you search on here and pPrune you will find quite a bit about both sites. I also think there is a community site, possibly Facebook, for Meydan Heights, not sure about Meydan South. If you can't find what you are looking for, possibly come back with some specific questions and I'm sure there will be people who can answer them for you.

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY