Electroysis hair removal, anyone got it done? | ExpatWoman.com

Electroysis hair removal, anyone got it done?

Latest post on 11 February 2016 - 14:23

I'm thinking of getting permanent hair removal, as I read the only permanent way to remove facial hair is by electrolysis, laser doesn't work with facial hair, I had laser done and it increased facial hair growth, so laser is not an option for me.
Does anyone know of any electrolysis professional in Dubai?
I found silkor, lesprit clinic, anns electrolysis center and pearl touch.
I'm wondering if anyone has had any experience with one of the above clinic/centers, please could you share your experience and suggestions.

I look forward to your comments.

Latest post on 16 February 2016 - 19:30
Thank you everyone for your helpful feedback. I haven't decided yet where to go, I may start next month, but needed to know if any of you got any scars, scabs, redness after treatment? Are you seeing any reduction of facial hair or is it early to notice a difference?
Latest post on 16 February 2016 - 18:09
Hey! I went this week to Allana Center, Electrolysis, Dubai, ...+971 4 3453363 they are great! It is 250 for 30 mins - did my chin and it did not hurt a bit!!
Latest post on 16 February 2016 - 14:03
Hi I did yesterday in Pearl touch in Deirah, also i continue today, the price is 200 for 30 min, also you have to go back after 2 weeks ..
Latest post on 14 February 2016 - 21:18
I've had electrolysis in the UK but not here. I'd be interested to hear how you get on Abby32 as I need some maintenance!
Latest post on 14 February 2016 - 15:47
Thank you so much for the details.
Latest post on 14 February 2016 - 15:32
Woohoo! Someone else that was looking for the same thing as me! I've decided to go with Silkor (as I clearly didn't realise the others existed). They have 2 technicians at Silkor and they're pretty good, However, with one of them I have to tell her what to do as sometimes she doesn't want to touch the finer hairs as she said it would make them come back thicker. Rather than argue I just said I'll take the chance! Would be interested to see what the feedback on the others is.

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY