Mirabella versus ?? Advice needed | ExpatWoman.com

Mirabella versus ?? Advice needed

Latest post on 11 February 2016 - 22:20

Ladies,

We are relocating back to Dubai. I am considering the Mirabella complex in JVC as it has an amazing amount of space for the price. Do any of you live there or can comment on this development please? The budget is right where we need to be so can't go much over the 135k range right now. Location seems pretty good (near AR, Springs and MOE) and we will have a vehicle. Any information is appreciated! Heard the DEWA bill itself is pretty low. Any way to avoid an agency fee? We are used to the LL paying this! Alternative places in this budget that have 3 bedrooms + maid's room?

Thanks in advance :)

Latest post on 02 March 2016 - 00:18
Thank you ladies for the reply. I am sorry it took two weeks to get back on the forum. Much appreciated
Latest post on 16 February 2016 - 13:00
Hi, I am in JVC... and in Mirabella ... been here for nearly 2 years. There is no district cooling here - and yes for the space you get for the money you pay, this is good. You need to see which Mirabella it is, as some have construction right outside your door. We have construction in front of our house but has been laying dormant for nearly a year now ... The downside of the Mirabella is that it is a "hot" house and doesnt cool off like other houses we have lived before. Other than that, I think the Mirabella houses are great, close to exist #2 to Al Khail road.
Latest post on 15 February 2016 - 22:53
I live in JVC. Far as I am aware there is no District Cooling here, certainly no plants nearby. Utility bill is OK but that depends on your house size / insulation. Main problem here is the 24 / 7 construction work going on. We have concrete works and hammering and banging just about every night. Also Friday working. So there is never any peace. Security and Nakheel seem unable to stop it despite many residents complaining. There was a rumour that some construction companies pay security to stay away - no idea if this is true or not. Wouldn't move here if I could choose again but am leaving Dubai in a year or so, so can't be bothered to move again. Suggest you have a drive round the area after 11 pm at night - then you can judge if you could tolerate the noise.
Latest post on 15 February 2016 - 20:48
Springs JVT Have you looked on just rentals property finder Dubai as they will give you an idea on cost for areas
Latest post on 15 February 2016 - 18:54
Hello there, Thank you for the reply and advice. I'll check for online FB groups. Great idea. :) If anyone can think of alternative places that have 3 bedrooms + maids with a ground floor level? Expat community areas with kids? I have spent so many years in high-rises it would be wonderful to walk out my front door for once instead of catching the lift. Figured a townhouse is the middle road between apartment and villa. The general area of JVC and Springs are where we are thinking. Really looking to the return to Dubai!
Latest post on 15 February 2016 - 08:55
Ladies, We are relocating back to Dubai. I am considering the Mirabella complex in JVC as it has an amazing amount of space for the price. Do any of you live there or can comment on this development please? The budget is right where we need to be so can't go much over the 135k range right now. Location seems pretty good (near AR, Springs and MOE) and we will have a vehicle. Any information is appreciated! Heard the DEWA bill itself is pretty low. Any way to avoid an agency fee? We are used to the LL paying this! Alternative places in this budget that have 3 bedrooms + maid's room? Thanks in advance :) My colleague seems to think that they have district cooling so your DEWA bill may not be low The only way to avoid an agency fee is find a LL directly I cannot help on the area sorry however they have a FB page as many of the areas in Dubai do ( Type in JVC and ask to be added) Good Luck :-)
Latest post on 15 February 2016 - 05:14
Just a follow up if there is anyone out there who can offer advice? Thanks

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY