Please can you help me to find a good moving company
To be clean and wrapping the furniture good
Plus they can arange all the home things in the new place
With a good price

Urgent please
Thanks a lot
And have good day

Latest post on 28 May 2016 - 16:29
Add Delight International Movers to the list of Companies not to use. They have broken 8 dining chair and the dining table, I can lay the pieces of the chairs our on the floor i a straight line, legs, arms backs . the dining table leg has been split and bent under , All are now in the garage waiting to be repaired. Delight have offered compensation to cover the repair of 1 and a half chairs. and told me to take it or leave it. Fantastic Customer Care
Latest post on 24 April 2016 - 11:26
Do not under any circumstances use Atlanta Shipping or Runway removals for any international shipping. Terrible experiences with both. Under quoting by less than half with the latter for the volume, not sticking to a fixed lump sum no idea how to mark down the goods properly for an international market. No-one who knew what they were doing directing the packing. Left with great troubles with both of them and no customer service to help rectify the situations.
Latest post on 30 March 2016 - 17:37
Hey ruksana, Recently i used service from universal international relocation you can contact to Mr Belal, Mobile No - 55493947.they are very professional & reasonable .
Latest post on 28 March 2016 - 13:11
Try Man With the Van.. Amazing service and best prices 055 86 333 96
Latest post on 26 February 2016 - 09:15
Hi Anouja, I used Delight movers and they are great. Very professional. Hope that helps. :)