Netflix and the 3-letter word | ExpatWoman.com

Netflix and the 3-letter word

Latest post on 24 February 2016 - 20:00

Since today, Netflix doesn't seem to work with the 3-letter word. When looking at the UAE version of Netflix, it offers a lot less than the American or European versions. Anyone know a work around to bypass this and access the other versions?
Close to terminating my Netflix subscription now..

Latest post on 26 February 2016 - 22:04
Depends which *** you're using. No issues with my one so far. But then it prides itself on extra strong security, so I'm sure they've already got a seamless workaround which is why there's been no disruption in my services. Ahhhh no which shows shall I binge watch this weekend:biggrin: Enjoy it while it lasts :biggrin: Considering what I pay for my service, as I require a secure network, I expect it NEVER to be blocked. I pay for my service too. This is what Netflix does: 'all it has to do is track where its users are connecting from and note that a large number of users with accounts from all over the world seem to be connecting from the same IP addresses. Those IP addresses can then be blacklisted. The VPN service can switch to a new IP address, which Netflix will eventually notice and block again. It’s an everlasting cat-and-mouse game.' Unless you have a unique VPN address, I would have different expectations.
Latest post on 26 February 2016 - 14:32
Depends which *** you're using. No issues with my one so far. But then it prides itself on extra strong security, so I'm sure they've already got a seamless workaround which is why there's been no disruption in my services. Ahhhh no which shows shall I binge watch this weekend:biggrin: Enjoy it while it lasts :biggrin: Considering what I pay for my service, as I require a secure network, I expect it NEVER to be blocked.
Latest post on 26 February 2016 - 14:14
Depends which *** you're using. No issues with my one so far. But then it prides itself on extra strong security, so I'm sure they've already got a seamless workaround which is why there's been no disruption in my services. Ahhhh no which shows shall I binge watch this weekend:biggrin: Enjoy it while it lasts :biggrin:
Latest post on 26 February 2016 - 08:23
Depends which *** you're using. No issues with my one so far. But then it prides itself on extra strong security, so I'm sure they've already got a seamless workaround which is why there's been no disruption in my services. Ahhhh no which shows shall I binge watch this weekend:biggrin:
Latest post on 25 February 2016 - 21:48
http://bgr.com/2016/01/27/netflix-fix-vpn-block/ Thank you. I'm sure 'ABC' providers will find smart solutions to work around the system. And for the ones who've asked: no, it's not Etisalat or TRA, it's Netflix that has blocked the service, as a Netflix pop up will show when I want to watch a movie or a show.
Latest post on 25 February 2016 - 19:27
http://bgr.com/2016/01/27/netflix-fix-vpn-block/
Latest post on 25 February 2016 - 18:47
Netflix is only blocking *** use in Australia at the moment. As I said previously it's more likely the UAE TRA that have blocked your *** - easy way to figure this out is check if you are able to access other sites using it, if not then it's the TRA and not Netflix, in which case you'll have to use another one.
Latest post on 25 February 2016 - 16:39
The US Netflix has the widest choice of movies and shows. Why should I pay the same as a person in the US for the same but inferior product? Isn't it already outrageous I have to pay for an 'ABC'-subscription to even get the US Netflix?! And now Netflix has blocked the usage of 'ABC'? What's wrong with this picture? We should collectively boycot Netflix. But it won't work, because for every member they lose, they will attract 10 more in new countries. Not happy.
Latest post on 25 February 2016 - 15:06
LOL I thought u referring to "netflix and chill": but thats 4 letters haha as long as they have got my favourite show breaking bad im good! but theresa way around it i guess the 3 letter word Do you know what the "chill" part of that saying means :lol: yup *innocent face* haha naughty netflix!
Latest post on 25 February 2016 - 14:45
LOL I thought u referring to "netflix and chill": but thats 4 letters haha as long as they have got my favourite show breaking bad im good! but theresa way around it i guess the 3 letter word Do you know what the "chill" part of that saying means :lol:
Latest post on 25 February 2016 - 14:45
Netflix has widely reported that they are cracking down on the use of Very Petit Noun's to access Netflix from other countries. I guess that's part of the agreement they have with government's to let them operate in countries like ours.
Latest post on 25 February 2016 - 14:41
LOL I thought u referring to "netflix and chill": but thats 4 letters haha as long as they have got my favourite show breaking bad im good! but theresa way around it i guess the 3 letter word
Latest post on 25 February 2016 - 11:46
It won't be Netflix, more than likely the TRA has blocked the *** you are using so can't access it. Try another ***. Ours is working fine:cool:
Latest post on 25 February 2016 - 09:12
It works for us...and with House of Cards being released next week t better keep working!

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY