Due Date Sept 2016 | ExpatWoman.com

Due Date Sept 2016

Latest post on 07 March 2016 - 00:55

Any soon to be moms delivering in Sept 2016?
Would love to exchange thoughts, experiences and stories about our pregnancy.

Latest post on 31 May 2016 - 12:33
Hi Everyone - I am also due in early September. Just crossed 21 weeks. We're having a boy - our first baby. It's great to catch up with other women in Abu Dhabi who are due at the same time. I had a difficult time finding maternity clothes in Abu Dhabi. A couple of weeks ago, I went to Al Wahda mall and the Motherhood Maternity there had a good sale. Do you know what stores, I can go to look for strollers and other baby stuff? I also want to start prenatal yoga - do you have any suggestions for where there are I take do yoga? Great to meet you all!! Congratulations on your pregnancy. how are you feeling? how is baby boy? unfortunately I live in Dubai and not familiar with Abu Dhbai stores. I find Mothrcare and Babyshop have a good selection of things. I am sure between the 2 you can find something suitable. I don't do yoga, instead I go for 20-30 min swim, it helps with my back ache and water retention.
Latest post on 31 May 2016 - 12:29
Haha! Yes, relatives can be a handful when it comes to pregnancy advices. My mother in law told me to stop driving. :) I know she means the best for me and the baby but I'm lucky she lives abroad. Just do what is comfortable for you! I have days when I don't move a finger and others when I exert myself too much with house cleaning. The idea is not to exaggerate especially with lifting buckets or sweating. Overheating can cause damage to the baby. I noticed that when I clean too long without break my belly hurts, and that contraction could have been stimulated by too much effort. Thank God the contraction is clear now, but I had a few days bed rest. Now I try to be lazy and only go for swimming and prenatal yoga. Very relaxing!!! Is very strange your relative don't let you do any sports, especially swimming when every pregnancy book or Doctor are so much advocating for its benefits. And is true, I feel so much better after. I would say to check with your doctor and if he gives you clearance for the swimming just tell your relative that's what the doctor prescribed. So no ones feelings get hurt. :) I got a pair of maternity pants. They are so comfy but I still use leggings a lot. Very practical and they go with any top. My belly is finally showing. Even the doctor was telling me that I should feel the kicks by now, but nothing. I had a few times when I felt like an itching from the inside but I'm not sure that's the baby. Like you I'm happy with the days when I feel the slightest discomfort, I try to be optimistic and say everyday: "today I'm pregnant, thank God for that!" How many weeks are you now? How are you ? its been a while since we had a catch up. how is baby girl? I am doing well, still panic about everything and on top becoming soooo emotional about everything. Have you started feeling the movement? I do but some days are more than others. today no movement, so you can imagine my status. I was thinking about your comment the other day about wishing to have a scan everyday just to be sure. I am now 24 weeks , I am pretty big, or that how I feel. keep me posted.
Latest post on 28 May 2016 - 10:27
I went to the dr. to get my results she had completely forgot she scheduled that test. so i had to ask ( not very impressed ) , anyway, she just said all is ok. we are looking into dr. christain d'jouza in the same hospital if still no good will change the hospital to medclinic in healthcare and back to my dr. how are you doing?? are you showing? do you know if its a boy or a girl? Hi Naddu200, Congrats on your pregnancy. Which doctor is this? ive been to health Bay too,, found it quite decent but just been there once but still figuring out which doctor to go to..
Latest post on 28 April 2016 - 10:08
Hi Everyone - I am also due in early September. Just crossed 21 weeks. We're having a boy - our first baby. It's great to catch up with other women in Abu Dhabi who are due at the same time. I had a difficult time finding maternity clothes in Abu Dhabi. A couple of weeks ago, I went to Al Wahda mall and the Motherhood Maternity there had a good sale. Do you know what stores, I can go to look for strollers and other baby stuff? I also want to start prenatal yoga - do you have any suggestions for where there are I take do yoga? Great to meet you all!!
Latest post on 16 April 2016 - 08:30
Haha! Yes, relatives can be a handful when it comes to pregnancy advices. My mother in law told me to stop driving. :) I know she means the best for me and the baby but I'm lucky she lives abroad. Just do what is comfortable for you! I have days when I don't move a finger and others when I exert myself too much with house cleaning. The idea is not to exaggerate especially with lifting buckets or sweating. Overheating can cause damage to the baby. I noticed that when I clean too long without break my belly hurts, and that contraction could have been stimulated by too much effort. Thank God the contraction is clear now, but I had a few days bed rest. Now I try to be lazy and only go for swimming and prenatal yoga. Very relaxing!!! Is very strange your relative don't let you do any sports, especially swimming when every pregnancy book or Doctor are so much advocating for its benefits. And is true, I feel so much better after. I would say to check with your doctor and if he gives you clearance for the swimming just tell your relative that's what the doctor prescribed. So no ones feelings get hurt. :) I got a pair of maternity pants. They are so comfy but I still use leggings a lot. Very practical and they go with any top. My belly is finally showing. Even the doctor was telling me that I should feel the kicks by now, but nothing. I had a few times when I felt like an itching from the inside but I'm not sure that's the baby. Like you I'm happy with the days when I feel the slightest discomfort, I try to be optimistic and say everyday: "today I'm pregnant, thank God for that!" How many weeks are you now?
Latest post on 09 April 2016 - 11:20
Sorry to hear about your contractionsthe good thing she identified it and now she can closely monitor. Keep me posted the outcome of your visit. Congrats on baby girl! Thats sooo exciting. I am hoping to have a girl but hubby is sure its a boy. So lets see. Have you started shoppinh and thinking of names?? Nope i feel nothing. Just the normal period pain that i have been having through out. I am paranoid days where i dont have any discomformt. I start panicing!!! ?how sad is that. Everyone says u start feeling when u r 20 weeks. So a couple of weeks aways for you. Let me know when you start feeling anything. Have you started wearing maternity clothes. I went and tried on the jeans . Its soooo comfi but the price $$ is too much 400 for a pair of jeans??? So far i am in leggings and bigger tops. The thing is driving me crazy is the pressure i get from close relative not to swim or do any activities. Do u get the same??
Latest post on 08 April 2016 - 15:30
Glad to hear you and the baby are ok. :) I'm starting to show a little and we found out we'll have a baby girl. I'm waiting anxiously for my 20 week scan in 2 weeks. I'm a little scared cause the doctor saw some uterine contractions on top of my cervix on the last ultrasound and now she wants me to go again in 2 days to check if their're gone. I wonder if anyone experienced that? Are you feeling your baby move yet? Me, not at all...
Latest post on 06 April 2016 - 09:15
I went to the dr. to get my results she had completely forgot she scheduled that test. so i had to ask ( not very impressed ) , anyway, she just said all is ok. we are looking into dr. christain d'jouza in the same hospital if still no good will change the hospital to medclinic in healthcare and back to my dr. how are you doing?? are you showing? do you know if its a boy or a girl?
Latest post on 17 March 2016 - 06:43
How did the test go? Hope all is great!
Latest post on 15 March 2016 - 10:17
I really sorry to hear about your miscarriage , hopefully everything will go on smoothly. I am 13 weeks so we are more or less the same time. Yup this is my first and i know exactly what u mean about dr appointments. At the moment i have a scan every other week and when i get the one done she told me i will see her less frequiant. Not sure how i will survive that. I totally agree with you. Time is not flying by it seems that everything is on hold and makes the wait and time pass soooo slow. I am trying to keep my self and mind busy. I have been googling and pintresting art projects. Lets see how that will go ;) I also didnt have much nausea or vomitting , it must be from the medications i am taking. But cant stand meat or chicken i can eat grills but can not cook them. I am currently at the hospital trying to do a scan for down syndrom. But the baby is not in the right posission so been asked to walk, drink ....etc its been 3 hours. So finger crossed that all goes well.
Latest post on 14 March 2016 - 18:34
I'm only 14 weeks. I'm supposed to deliver beginning of Sept. Since I got pregnant time is passing so slow :) This time I'm so worried because I had 2 previous miscarriages and I just hope and pray for the best. Symptom wise I was lucky and felt good most of the time. Just have an aversion to meat and chicken. Can't stand them until now. It's hard to pass the time between doctor appointments. I even bought a fetal doppler to listen to the heartbeat for reassurance but can't find it until now. Regarding Dr. Rosalie she is also good. And don't worry of the distance in case of emergency. Just go to the nearest ER to your home in case of an emergency. This is the case for most pregnancies where you use a private clinic, not a hospital doctor. How are you feeling? Is this your first?
Latest post on 14 March 2016 - 10:41
Hi Naddu200! Congrats on your pregnancy as well! I'm sure you are so happy after a 10 year wait :) I will probably deliver in American hospital because my doctor delivers there. I'm seeing Dr. Ghada Khalil in Medlink. So far she is amazing. I'm not so happy about the hospital cause I read some bad reviews, but I have no choice if I want to continue with the same doctor. About Al Zahra hospital, I've read they have great facilities for birthing, including water birth. Is worth taking the tour. However, I personally would stay away from this hospital. I don't want to scare you. My friend delivered there and due to wrong maneuver the baby was paralyzed. Until date the parents are spending huge amounts of money on medication and recovery. I read another similar story on this forum but the baby died. I know it can happen in any hospital and any doctor, God forbid. So even though they have good facilities its the doctors and nurses who will be delivering your baby. Just make sure you trust your doctor and her skills. Thanks for your wishes :) I think in Dubai is all about the dr. if you find a good dr. with good facilities then you would have hit the jack pot. that is why we are trying to change our dr with someone is more concerned or can perform when things goes wrong. we looking at dr. Chrisitian D'zoua or Dr. yamini she has a great reputation but overbooked and i am not very keen on that. so will see. if all failed i will try getting Dr. Rasalie from premevera she is super great . i luv her but she is soo far away ( health care city) the idea of getting stuck in traffic when i have an emergency frightens me , When are you due? how are you feeling? have you started sharing your news?
Latest post on 14 March 2016 - 07:44
Hi Naddu200! Congrats on your pregnancy as well! I'm sure you are so happy after a 10 year wait :) I will probably deliver in American hospital because my doctor delivers there. I'm seeing Dr. Ghada Khalil in Medlink. So far she is amazing. I'm not so happy about the hospital cause I read some bad reviews, but I have no choice if I want to continue with the same doctor. About Al Zahra hospital, I've read they have great facilities for birthing, including water birth. Is worth taking the tour. However, I personally would stay away from this hospital. I don't want to scare you. My friend delivered there and due to wrong maneuver the baby was paralyzed. Until date the parents are spending huge amounts of money on medication and recovery. I read another similar story on this forum but the baby died. I know it can happen in any hospital and any doctor, God forbid. So even though they have good facilities its the doctors and nurses who will be delivering your baby. Just make sure you trust your doctor and her skills.
Latest post on 13 March 2016 - 09:54
Helloo ladies, Congratulations on your pregnancies. I am due mid sep. This is our first after a 10 year wait. Where are you ladies planning to deleiver? I am thinking al zahra since my insurance covers and near by ad i live in tecom. I am seeing dr. Nirmala though i dont like her and we are trying to change but waiting for the right time. Looking forward to hearing from you.
Latest post on 12 March 2016 - 08:36
http://www.expatwoman.com/forum/topic138955-recommend-excellent-massage-lady-available-for-baby-and-mom-massage-forum13.aspx
Latest post on 12 March 2016 - 08:35
There was a post on this forum not too long ago. Congrats on your pregnancy! :) Is this your first?
Latest post on 12 March 2016 - 08:34
There was a post on this forum not too long ago.
Latest post on 09 March 2016 - 15:34
Hi there I am due to deliver in september end...need help with the massage lady for myself and the baby....

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY