Looking for a nursery in Jumeirah 1, any recommendations? | ExpatWoman.com

Looking for a nursery in Jumeirah 1, any recommendations?

Latest post on 23 May 2016 - 23:40
Ladybird Nursery - Jumeira branch behind box park. It is an old nursery, since 1998, very warm and cosy. British managed, and it follows the EYFS and Montessori curriculum. Very caring and loving teachers, principal, admins, and teacher assistants. They are very flexible in terms if you want to put your kids 3 days, 4, or 5 days and you can choose to put them in the earlybird club or the late club depending on your pick-up drop of timings, and I have seen a cute little bus too. I loved their settling in policy, whereby it is gradual and not brutal. They respect and celebrate all cultures, and it is a very nice warm community where everyone knows everyone. The nurse is on ground with the kids all the time during playtime which is nice.
Latest post on 01 May 2016 - 17:33
I'm sending my son and a few friends of mine are sending their children to Safari Kid Nursery. It is close to City Walk and has great open facilities. We've seen a huge jump in my child's development since he's been going there. https://www.facebook.com/safarikidDubai
Latest post on 13 April 2016 - 09:10
Im not sure, but I think it is a 30 min drive :/ Jumeirah 1 to jumeirah 3 is less than a 5 minute drive.
Latest post on 13 April 2016 - 00:03
Check out Le Petit Poucet, theyre in Safa 2 which i think is close by! Our baby loves it and they offer a French and English curriculum :) heres their link: www.lepetitpoucet.ae
Latest post on 27 March 2016 - 19:32
Highly recommend Emerald City Nursery in Jumeirah 2. it's next to BoxPark.
Latest post on 22 March 2016 - 20:39
check out Little Land Montessori. We enrolled our LO there and are so happy we found them. There is no comparison.
Latest post on 13 March 2016 - 18:29
cocoon nursery in jumeirah 1 and it's sister nursery (dont remember the name) but also in jumeirah 1 are quite good . we were there for a short time (got space in big school) but during that time my child did very well. it's well established (almost 10+ years in dubai i think) and administration is good.
Latest post on 13 March 2016 - 16:47
oh that's a lot. my daughter goes to kids academy in abu dhabi and i love it. she's 3.5 years old and she's been there since she was 5 months old. they opened a branch in dubai but it's in jumeirah 3 i am afraid. try the search tab i am sure you will get some kind of a lead.
Latest post on 13 March 2016 - 15:40
Im not sure, but I think it is a 30 min drive :/
Latest post on 13 March 2016 - 14:00
How far is Jumeirah 1 from 3?
Latest post on 13 March 2016 - 13:39
Hi everyone! Any good nurseries to recommend in Jumeirah 1?

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY