Anything Else I Can Help You With Today? | ExpatWoman.com

Anything Else I Can Help You With Today?

Latest post on 19 March 2016 - 16:57
then, stop going out so much lol seriously lol
Latest post on 19 March 2016 - 15:40
wow...just wow... I often wonder if you are this snarky in real life ...
Latest post on 19 March 2016 - 09:16
I know the irritation your feeling! At one retail shop the "sales" people follow you around within 30 cm of you at all times. If you touch an item they run and grab every colour of it there is, and ask you if you want to try on anything you even glance at. If i wanted to try it on I would tell you. Once your ready to try on said garments you cant find the sales person and they dont even know where they put the garments!!
Latest post on 18 March 2016 - 22:13
wow...just wow...
Latest post on 16 March 2016 - 11:24
I agree - there is one Nail Spa that I like to go to but by the time I get through their automated answering machine, press all the selections, then wait to speak to someone, I'm already annoyed. But then it really starts, confirming location, service, location again, additional add-ons and "anything else I can help you with today?" its like a ten minute phone call!
Latest post on 16 March 2016 - 10:58
What never ceases to irritate me is that it takes about 4 minutes to book a table. The constant repetition of the booking, the dress code, other offers etc. And then they confirm it both by email and text message. :angry:
Latest post on 16 March 2016 - 10:35
If this ticked you off, i can only imagine what you would go through if something serious comes your way. It's just irritating when it happens all the time, every day and is rather unnecessary. I hear you, but this little phrase undoes all the good service that has just been provided.
Latest post on 16 March 2016 - 10:34
If this ticked you off, i can only imagine what you would go through if something serious comes your way. It's just irritating when it happens all the time, every day and is rather unnecessary.
Latest post on 16 March 2016 - 10:22
If this ticked you off, i can only imagine what you would go through if something serious comes your way.
Latest post on 16 March 2016 - 10:16
NO! Unless you can do some ironing or clean my windows. It's driving me potty. Whether on the phone to a call centre or at a cash desk in a retail shop. Such a silly question because if I still needed something else I would not be at the cash desk, but still looking in the shop. Or I would not have just said "thank you, that"s it". Bad training. Rant over!

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY