Repton Abu Dhabi vs BISAD for FS1 | ExpatWoman.com

Repton Abu Dhabi vs BISAD for FS1

Latest post on 10 July 2016 - 12:31
Hi DidoHash, Thank you for your positive feedback, i decide on BISAD as well :) I am confused about one thing though. Do we have to buy the book bags and sports bags of BISAD or do we have choice. I am sorry if it sounds like a lame question but this is the first time for me and don't know how things are done by schools now :confused:
Latest post on 05 April 2016 - 00:49
Good Morning Ladies, Just wanted to know which of the above stated schools is better. I will be sending my daughter to FS1 in September this year and have received offers from both the schools. While I know that BISAD is good and has an A2 rating, there are aren't any reviews that I found for Repton Abu Dhabi from Parents other than that their Dubai Branch has a good reputation. Are there any members whose kids are attending Repton ? It would be of huge help if I receive some feedback... Personally I really liked the school, in terms of the building & the fact that it wasn't crowded or over cluttered but don't know about the school teaching process and the general attitude of the staff and school administration... Thank you. :) Hiii My daughter is going to BISAD and I am personally very satisfied. The classes are small and there are two assistant teachers , so each kid gets sufficient attention. There is lot of reinforcement via activity based learning . It's pricey though. It's ranking has moved up to A2 this year . Best of luck
Latest post on 05 April 2016 - 00:49
Good Morning Ladies, Just wanted to know which of the above stated schools is better. I will be sending my daughter to FS1 in September this year and have received offers from both the schools. While I know that BISAD is good and has an A2 rating, there are aren't any reviews that I found for Repton Abu Dhabi from Parents other than that their Dubai Branch has a good reputation. Are there any members whose kids are attending Repton ? It would be of huge help if I receive some feedback... Personally I really liked the school, in terms of the building & the fact that it wasn't crowded or over cluttered but don't know about the school teaching process and the general attitude of the staff and school administration... Thank you. :) Hiii My daughter is going to BISAD and I am personally very satisfied. The classes are small and there are two assistant teachers , so each kid gets sufficient attention. There is lot of reinforcement via activity based learning . It's pricey though. It's ranking has moved up to A2 this year . Best of luck
Latest post on 23 March 2016 - 15:46
facebook is also your friend. Join a group called Abu Dhabi Q&A, very responsive and they will for sure help. you're right, BISAD has made quite a jump to A2. Very impressive. Yasmina was always my first choice so i was very happy when my DD got in :)
Latest post on 23 March 2016 - 15:32
Thanks sarahlou123. BISAD is quite an established school in Abu Dhabi actually ( British International School Abu Dhabi) and Repton I believe is quite famous in Dubai. Their branch in Abu Dhabi opened in 2013 though. I will check the comment on the site.. I did read about them there but had missed the comments part. Thank you for highlighting it. :)
Latest post on 23 March 2016 - 15:21
In 5 or so years of reading posts on here i haven't seen any posts about the two schools you have mentioned perhaps that is why no-one has commented on this. There are so many schools in the UAE therefore their kids ( If they have them as there are many on this board who have none or grown up ones) may go other schools There is one comment on whichschooladvisor about Repton but it isn't very favourable and it doesn't mention what grade the child is in Good Luck These schools are in Abu Dhabi maybe that's why they're not talked about much here. OP there is another forum that you will find lots of answers to your questions that forum helped me decide about Yasmina. i would love to tell you the name but it is not allowed here sorry about that.
Latest post on 23 March 2016 - 15:21
Thank you Givemeabreak :) I really appreciate receiving a response. I did apply for Al Dar schools and she got a place in Mushrif ( new Al Mamoura) but I wasn't happy. If it would have been Yasmina, I would have gladly put her there :) As for BISAD their ratings improved this year to A2 with ADEC so it's good. The only issue I have is it's too far. Nonetheless, thank you for the reply.
Latest post on 23 March 2016 - 14:54
In 5 or so years of reading posts on here i haven't seen any posts about the two schools you have mentioned perhaps that is why no-one has commented on this. There are so many schools in the UAE therefore their kids ( If they have them as there are many on this board who have none or grown up ones) may go other schools There is one comment on whichschooladvisor about Repton but it isn't very favourable and it doesn't mention what grade the child is in Good Luck
Latest post on 23 March 2016 - 14:48
I know how difficult it can be when you want to find the best school for your child. i would have loved to be able to help unfortunately i gave up BISAD for Yasmina due to Yasmina being older, ADEC ratings and lower cost. i have heard great things about BISAD being amazing for Primary and all the children and parents are very happy. as for repton i have no idea since i didn't even apply to it due to the fees.
Latest post on 23 March 2016 - 14:31
Well.. this is disappointing... :( No replies, 72 views and no one replies. this is my second post for guidance on this forum and with the same response...Only one person was kind enuff to reply to my first post !!! SO i guess i have to assume that none of your children are studying in either of the schools and if they are no one has an opinion on it ! Very disappointing for sure.
Latest post on 22 March 2016 - 10:00
Good Morning Ladies, Just wanted to know which of the above stated schools is better. I will be sending my daughter to FS1 in September this year and have received offers from both the schools. While I know that BISAD is good and has an A2 rating, there are aren't any reviews that I found for Repton Abu Dhabi from Parents other than that their Dubai Branch has a good reputation. Are there any members whose kids are attending Repton ? It would be of huge help if I receive some feedback... Personally I really liked the school, in terms of the building & the fact that it wasn't crowded or over cluttered but don't know about the school teaching process and the general attitude of the staff and school administration... Thank you. :)