Sharq Dental Centre | ExpatWoman.com

Sharq Dental Centre

Latest post on 31 March 2016 - 19:10

Evening ladies ,

Does anyone have any experience at Sharq Dental Clinic? I think I have gum abscess so need antibiotics. I have only arrived at Doha last week, do not have RP yet and passport is at immigration.

Any advice is appreciated,thanks.

Latest post on 09 April 2016 - 23:12
Thank you for your reply. I had already been to Sharq Dental Centre by the time you had replied. I must admit it was really difficult to locate due to all the construction going on around that area. We followed google map location that the receptionist whatsapped me. I saw Dr Nizar Kharma too and was happy with the way he dealt with me and would definitely go to him again if needed to again.
Latest post on 07 April 2016 - 12:43
Hi, had a wisdom tooth extraction about a week ago at Sharq Dental, with Dr. Nizar Kharma. Painless so far and can confirm that Dr Kharma is a very nice and friendly guy and very capable dentist. He explains everything to patients and cares very much about them. They have a price list in the waiting rooms and it was QR2000 for extraction (discounted, -500) plus the first consultation and Xrays were free, since I was going to pay for the procedure anyway. He even gave my teeth a cleaning while waiting for the anesthesia to kick off. Satisfying experience so far for me. They asked me for Qatari ID and insurance card at the front desk though. Perhaps you already went ahead to Sharq or some other clinic by now, but hope this info can be of help to somebody anyway. Hope everything is fine with you now, hkhan. Best Lalli