Nurseries in downtown Dubai | ExpatWoman.com

Nurseries in downtown Dubai

Latest post on 15 April 2018 - 09:44
Hello ladies. Hope you are all well. My name is Vafa. I have a son almost 2 years old. I am urgently looking for affordable nursery/day care. We live in Liwan Q-point, its opposite Dubai Silicon Oasis. So I need a good nursery located nearby: Silicon Oasis, Business Bay, Downtown, Healthcare city (my workplace, so even nursery near this place would be great). Kindly advice anything good and safe but pocket-friendly. Thank you so much!
Latest post on 09 April 2018 - 12:40
We are happy with Jumeirah International Nurseries - South Ridge
My friends are happy with this school too :)
Latest post on 03 April 2018 - 13:02
Swiss International School in Dubai accepts applications for Pre-kG which is from 3 years old and the cut-off date is 31st of December, meaning that some kids start at 2 years and 9 month. The location is on Al Khail Road before Festival city, 10 minutes dive from Downtown.
Latest post on 16 February 2018 - 08:11
Hi, There are many good nurseries in downtown Dubai, here are a few that I can think of: Ambassador Kindergarten, The Palace Nursery, Orange Tree Nursery, Dubai Gem Nursery, Toddler International Nursery, Cambridgeshire Nursery, New Dubai Nursery. Kangaroo Kids is a good nursery, but from my personal experience I feel that The Palace Nursery is the best choice. They are a British Curriculum Nursery in Dubai that follows the Early Years Foundation Stage framework. This curriculum, which is suitable for infants, toddlers and preschoolers, consists of effective teaching techniques balanced with a well thought through timetable. Additionally, their well-qualified staff ensure that your children are appropriately cared for, encouraged and supported.
Latest post on 06 August 2017 - 09:54
My daughter went to Learning Tree in Business Bay (Executive Towers) when she was 2 - 3 years old and we loved it. It was small but not cramped - very cosy and bright, lots of sunlight, and they have a small outdoor area too. She loved going there, the staff was lovely and they always had really good activities for the kids. Link: [url=https://www.facebook.com/learningtreenurserydubai/'>https://www.facebook.com/learningtreenurserydubai/[/url'>
Latest post on 03 July 2017 - 10:50
we visited Blossoms and their spaces are extremely small, I do not understand it is accepted by authorities to put children in such small spaces. I completely agree. I visited Kangaroo and wasn't impressed by their facilities either. The issue is that in downtown, there are no big, spacious nurseries with outdoor play areas. My husband suggested looking at Al Safa area in Jumeirah - it's just across the flyover from downtown so not too much of a drive. The nurseries are big, very big outdoor gardens, lots of sunlight in the classrooms - much more child friendly in my opinion. We are looking at JINS and the Cardinal Valley in Al Safa. JINS is a bit too cramped/old style, Cardinal Valley has very impressive facilities and staff. Check them both out, might be an option for you.
Latest post on 08 June 2017 - 14:35
Maple Bear is in business bay and it's a very nice facility with a good curriculum even for the littles!
Latest post on 09 October 2016 - 14:11
Yes, my daughter goes to Babilou, it's her first week and she seems happy so far! :) The nursery is clean and no gadgets, they use the Montessori method of teaching.
Latest post on 01 May 2016 - 17:34
I'm sending my son and a few friends of mine are sending their children to Safari Kid Nursery. It is close to downtown and has great open facilities. We've seen a huge jump in my child's development since he's been going there. https://www.facebook.com/safarikidDubai
Latest post on 07 April 2016 - 15:33
Thank you all for your comments, i will definitely consider all what u have mentioned.
Latest post on 07 April 2016 - 12:13
Hi ladies- we've moved this thread to our Schools & Nurseries board as it's more appropriate. Thank you for your understanding!
Latest post on 07 April 2016 - 11:29
I heard great things about Babilou, they offer French too. A friend of me who has lived here more than ten years is superhappy with this nursery (her youngest, she has 3 children, goes there).
Latest post on 07 April 2016 - 11:10
we visited Blossoms and their spaces are extremely small, I do not understand it is accepted by authorities to put children in such small spaces.
Latest post on 06 April 2016 - 20:38
Hello all, Could you please recommend what is the best nursery in downtown dubai/ business bay area? And what do you think about kangaroo kids downtown branch? I am planning to put my little one in a nursery this September, so please i need your recommendation and advice as it is my first son, so all is new to me. Good Evening Deda, I would recommend that you visit Blossom Nursery Downtown. It's in Al Manzil District so very accessible and secluded within a residential area.
Latest post on 05 April 2016 - 12:15
Thank you for your reply. any reviews about kangaroo kids downtown branch?
Latest post on 04 April 2016 - 16:57
We are happy with Jumeirah International Nurseries - South Ridge
Latest post on 04 April 2016 - 11:31
Hello all, Could you please recommend what is the best nursery in downtown dubai/ business bay area? And what do you think about kangaroo kids downtown branch? I am planning to put my little one in a nursery this September, so please i need your recommendation and advice as it is my first son, so all is new to me.

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY