The Dubai Hospital - Yay or Nay? | ExpatWoman.com

The Dubai Hospital - Yay or Nay?

Latest post on 04 April 2016 - 13:46

Hi guys,

Want to deliver at Latifa Hospital, but it is not allowed for Sharjah residents. They directed me to the Dubai Hospital. However, I cannot find experiences on delivering in this hospital, just a few google reviews. What are your experiences with this hospital?

And has anyone also had their checkups at Qusaim Medical Governmental Centre? I'm not sure about this one as well, this belongs to the package with delivery.

And if you don't know if they are good, do you have better recommendations for delivery?

Latest post on 31 May 2017 - 22:34
Hi guys, Want to deliver at Latifa Hospital, but it is not allowed for Sharjah residents. They directed me to the Dubai Hospital. However, I cannot find experiences on delivering in this hospital, just a few google reviews. What are your experiences with this hospital? And has anyone also had their checkups at Qusaim Medical Governmental Centre? I'm not sure about this one as well, this belongs to the package with delivery. And if you don't know if they are good, do you have better recommendations for delivery? Hello ladies, I've been searching expatwoman and others for info on delivery experience and fees at Dubai Hospital. I know the OP posted this last year and like her, finding it very difficult to find any reviews or feedback. Any updates or feedback on their delivery experience / the doctors there from ladies who delivered at Dubai Hospital would be great. Also looking for costs information both with and without insurance. (I think my insurance might cover it on reimbursement basis) Thanks!!
Latest post on 31 May 2017 - 22:33
Hi guys, Want to deliver at Latifa Hospital, but it is not allowed for Sharjah residents. They directed me to the Dubai Hospital. However, I cannot find experiences on delivering in this hospital, just a few google reviews. What are your experiences with this hospital? And has anyone also had their checkups at Qusaim Medical Governmental Centre? I'm not sure about this one as well, this belongs to the package with delivery. And if you don't know if they are good, do you have better recommendations for delivery? Hello ladies, I've been searching expatwoman and others for info on delivery experience and fees at Dubai Hospital. I know the OP posted this last year and like her, finding it very difficult to find any reviews or feedback. Any updates or feedback on their delivery experience / the doctors there from ladies who delivered at Dubai Hospital would be great. Also looking for costs information both with and without insurance. (I think my insurance might cover it on reimbursement basis) Thanks!!
Latest post on 26 April 2016 - 14:23
Anybody? This is really important because I have only the options of delivery in hospitals which quality is unknown. I want to make sure to make the right choice.
Latest post on 20 April 2016 - 23:55
If you're based in Sharjah and looking for a government hospital to deliver in the best option would be Al Qassimi hospital... it's the second busiest after Latifa with very experienced doctors, nurses and midwives... would strongly recommend it as my sister in law has also delivered there (albeit it was 8 years ago). Dubai Hospital is also very good for maternity and child care but you might not find many posters on here who can vouch for it as they stay at the other end of town and if choosing a government hospital would automatically be referred to Latifa. My aunt is a nurse at the maternity ward in Dubai Hospital and her daughter has gone for checkups and deliveries there. Thank you for your reply! I have not found reviews for either Dubai hospital or Qassimi hospital but you make me open to the idea. Are there more women on here who have experienced these hospitals?
Latest post on 06 April 2016 - 10:08
If you're based in Sharjah and looking for a government hospital to deliver in the best option would be Al Qassimi hospital... it's the second busiest after Latifa with very experienced doctors, nurses and midwives... would strongly recommend it as my sister in law has also delivered there (albeit it was 8 years ago). Dubai Hospital is also very good for maternity and child care but you might not find many posters on here who can vouch for it as they stay at the other end of town and if choosing a government hospital would automatically be referred to Latifa. My aunt is a nurse at the maternity ward in Dubai Hospital and her daughter has gone for checkups and deliveries there.

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY