How to get free tickets burj khalifa? Or allot of discount??!! or other things to do for allot of discount or free. | ExpatWoman.com

How to get free tickets burj khalifa? Or allot of discount??!! or other things to do for allot of discount or free.

Latest post on 08 April 2016 - 23:34

Hai all,

We have visitors over. And everything is so expensive in Dubai. The person wants to go to burj khalifa.But the tickets are so pricy. Does anyone knows how to get free tickets? Or tickets with allot of discount?

Tips for other things to do with alot of discount or free is also welcome.
We are with 3. Me husband and mother inlaw.

Greets.

Latest post on 24 April 2016 - 15:25
Thanx all for all the replies!! I couldn t find my post again. And now I did. THnx again!! :)
Latest post on 09 April 2016 - 16:08
The Dubai fountain show is also free, starts from 6pm every evening, every 30 min until 10 pm. Jumeirah Mosque tour, only 10 dhs, check website for timings. Abra ride across the Creek 2 dhs. Dubai Museum 5 dhs. Dubai Mall aquarium, free to watch. Mall of the Emirates, check out the snowpark through the windows for free. Take a waterbus or the tram in the Marina, only a few dirhams per journey. Nice walking track at Kite Beach. Browse through Madinat Jumeirah.
Latest post on 09 April 2016 - 12:59
Here are some suggestions for free of very reasonably priced things: Go to the beaches and take a walk - they are plentiful and beautiful Go to the souks and wander through the streets and take an Abra ride across the Creek Visit the Sheik Mohammad Cultural Centre - they do some great things and are very reasonably priced (book on line) Go to a talk at Jumeirah Mosque (part of the SMCC) Visit the Grand Mosque in Abu Dhabi (OK you have to drive there but free entry and tours). Walk around the Marina Take an RTA taxi from the Marina to the Creek Go camel racing (OK this is now out of season but completely free to go) Buy an Entertainer book - loads of BOGOF vouchers to do all sorts of stuff around Dubai and it doesn't take long to get your money back. The desert safari's save approx 300 AED per person to start with! Sign up to Group on or Cobone for deals (but watch the T&Cs of these deals - they are often not as good as they initially look!). As others have said if you book the Burj Khalifa on line for during the day its about 125 AED per person - at the end of the day you are going up the tallest building in the world so expect to pay something. Enjoy Dubai - lots to do and see and great weather at the moment
Latest post on 09 April 2016 - 12:16
If you go to the standard At The Top level, which I think is level 124, it's not that pricey if you pre-book like what FairyDust has said... What, twenty quid?
Latest post on 09 April 2016 - 08:53
I doubt you will find anything like that for free but Groupon has an offer for Burj Khalifa with 60% discount. 130 AED instead of 326 AED. https://www.groupon.ae/deals/at-the-top-burj-khalifa-5
Latest post on 09 April 2016 - 07:54
They're cheaper if you pre-book online, than if you just rock up and buy them.

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY