ABA therapies in Dubai | ExpatWoman.com

ABA therapies in Dubai

Latest post on 13 April 2016 - 12:19

Hello everyone. I have my son who's 2.5 years old and who was diagnosed as PDD. He's having some behavioral issues and speech delay. I have contacted a lot of centers here in Dubai but not able to find a good person where he can have a schedule. All places r fully booked and putting us on waiting list. I just feel am wasting time. He's already taking a therpay in one center. But I need more specialized place . Anyone can advise on this or if anyone can give me any details to contact ft a therpay at home especially ABA ?? Thanks

Latest post on 27 November 2016 - 11:33
Hi Shamaila, I need more info about this, as am planning to chose a school for my son who's diagnosed as PDD. Can you plz send me your contact or email, or let me know how to approach you. I have heard about GEMS metropole , and am considering it. My mobile no. 0564775373
Latest post on 06 September 2016 - 09:45
Hello, I was going through the forum and came across this thread. I am the one who is opening up the inclusion Centre in GEMS Metropole (Motor City). Last year in June my 3 year old son was diagnosed with Autism. I had to move with him to the UK where he has been receiving Speech & Language Therapy, Occupational Therapy and ABA. I, obviously, couldn't keep him in the UK forever and struggled to find reliable therapy in the UAE which inspired me to set something up in the UAE. Through the support of the good people at GEMS Metropole I have managed to open an inclusion centre over there to help people in a similar situation to me. We are enrolling now and are conducting baseline assessments in the last week of May. If you want to discuss further then please send me your details and I can get in touch. Shamaila Hello Shamaila, could you please make contact with me, my number is 0565080705. My son has PDD and currently going to mainstream school which has a SEN Dept.
Latest post on 30 August 2016 - 21:31
Hi There are good quality ABA services available in Dubai but it is all user pays and can work out very expensive. With 3 other children, 2 of whom are secondary school age, you would need to be on an extremely good package to cover costs. Many secondary schools are close to 100K dhs a year now.
Latest post on 29 August 2016 - 01:09
Hi Shamaila, I would love more info please. My DS has just been diagnosed with ASD he is 3 and his main area is language delay. We're in the middle of job negotiation and feel really guilty about what we should do. In Ireland and while the services have long waiting lists its good and completely multi-disiplinary, which is best international practice, when in. It's also free. Private multi-disiplinary early intervention isn't available here. I also have 3 other children aged 8,13 &14. Thanks in advance.
Latest post on 26 April 2016 - 14:12
Hello, I was going through the forum and came across this thread. I am the one who is opening up the inclusion Centre in GEMS Metropole (Motor City). Last year in June my 3 year old son was diagnosed with Autism. I had to move with him to the UK where he has been receiving Speech & Language Therapy, Occupational Therapy and ABA. I, obviously, couldn't keep him in the UK forever and struggled to find reliable therapy in the UAE which inspired me to set something up in the UAE. Through the support of the good people at GEMS Metropole I have managed to open an inclusion centre over there to help people in a similar situation to me. We are enrolling now and are conducting baseline assessments in the last week of May. If you want to discuss further then please send me your details and I can get in touch. Shamaila
Latest post on 24 April 2016 - 10:58
My advise would be to not go home route if you don't have a chance for your baby to socialize with kids of his age on daily basis. As asd or not kids learn quickly from kids of their age.
Latest post on 24 April 2016 - 10:56
Hi dear, I have a 4 year old who takes aba from bcaba called nipa Bhuptani, in British berries nurses in jumeriah one.they are a very hardworking team who puts their heart and soul in Making your child better. The other option is a London certified bcba is opening a out of the world abs centre in gems metropole in sports city.. Her concept is to enrol the child in aba and eventually mainstream the kid is that school. Any details pm your number and we can talk mor

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY