What tower has maids or proper storage room in Marina??? | ExpatWoman.com

What tower has maids or proper storage room in Marina???

Latest post on 16 April 2016 - 21:58

After our next door neighbours managed yesterday to start a fire in the kitchen.... I want to move. So often we have firealarm... OUr apt. Also very loud because facing SZR. We want to move to Marina or JBR. As we need a room for storage, (Sports stuff, luggage...etc.) is there any building that has a maids room or proper storage?

Latest post on 20 April 2016 - 20:49
This is not the Al Seef tower in JLT....this one is near marina.
Latest post on 20 April 2016 - 20:48
Al Seef tower next to Tamani hotel has really spacious apartments with maids rooms and storage. I had a friend who lived there and she loved it. I know that the 3 bedrooms have a living room and family room but they are quite expensive. Check them out and see what you think. :)
Latest post on 18 April 2016 - 22:17
We lived in a 2 BR in JBR and had neither storage nor maids. We used guest toilet for this purpose. And false fire alarms went on few times a week.
Latest post on 17 April 2016 - 19:25
We are looking for 2 bed plus a maid or possibly a good siz storage or at leasr study, some kind of corner area taht can be used for storage sports equipment, some boxes, luggage...
Latest post on 17 April 2016 - 10:52
and how about JBR Buildings? Some Agents mentioned 'Maid' but is there really a maids room? How many beds do you want?
Latest post on 17 April 2016 - 10:45
and how about JBR Buildings? Some Agents mentioned 'Maid' but is there really a maids room?
Latest post on 17 April 2016 - 09:16
Very few 2 bedroom apartments in the Marina have a maids room or very good storage facilities. I may be wrong but I think that the maids room tends to only come with the 3 bedroom apartments. The older apartments in the Greens tend to have more storage space and they are smaller towers and buildings so considerably less chance of the fire alarms going off! Sadly, the new buildings come with much less storage space although many of them to offer a facility to hire a crate and lock your stuff in there which they then store in the basement areas. SJJ100 is right, many of the buildings in my area of the Greens have 2 beds plus a room which has an arch (no door) and friends use it for storage . In my old apartment in the Views the fire alarms were going off all the time due to people having cooking accidents. On the Greens side I haven't heard on alarm for over a year
Latest post on 17 April 2016 - 08:36
Very few 2 bedroom apartments in the Marina have a maids room or very good storage facilities. I may be wrong but I think that the maids room tends to only come with the 3 bedroom apartments. The older apartments in the Greens tend to have more storage space and they are smaller towers and buildings so considerably less chance of the fire alarms going off! Sadly, the new buildings come with much less storage space although many of them to offer a facility to hire a crate and lock your stuff in there which they then store in the basement areas.

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY