Fremantle Dockers supporters. | ExpatWoman.com

Fremantle Dockers supporters.

Latest post on 17 April 2016 - 11:44

Hi,
I'm from Australia via England lol and am wondering if there are any Aussies on this site or any Dockers supporters?

Latest post on 01 May 2016 - 21:54
Great you found a place! I know it's tough living out of a suitcase, I only unpacked mine today! You won't know yourself! Y Village is near Villagio right? We are at Champs Elysee in Al Waab which is only a few mins from Villagio too! Will send you my number too! Let's defo do coffee when you're settled in!! Enjoy the move?
Latest post on 29 April 2016 - 22:28
Hi, We move in on Sunday.....have been staying at the Crown Plaza and before that at the Sharq Village Spa.....so over living out of a suitcase. We have had huge problems finding a place but have ended up in the Y Village in a lovely villa with a garden. Where are you living? My phone number is 66278599. Give me a call for a cuppa sometime.
Latest post on 28 April 2016 - 08:39
Oi Oi Oi!!!:biggrin: Sounds great Debs! Well It's move in day today…I cannot flipping wait and you'll be the same when you get your new place too. We ended up getting our house through a real estate agent and I don't regret it even those it did cost us a bit. She made it easy for us in the end plus she's Scottish which was great also to have someone on the same page. If you would like her details or if I can help at all pls let me know!:) Ps: Check out the rugby club..lots of expats and almost feels like home. We just joined this week. Its www.dohafrc.com if you wanna have a look! They have a membership deal at the mo too.
Latest post on 27 April 2016 - 09:50
Hey hi, Great to get your message. Oi oi oi :) We are still looking for a villa......nightmare. I would love to meet up for a coffee soon. Debs and Carter
Latest post on 26 April 2016 - 10:45
Hi myles1! How is everything going?! I just joined the forum and just read a couple of your posts. Have you and your hubby found a place? We have just moved here this past month from Australia (Im Irish and my hubby is Aussie and we've been living there for the last 6yrs) and are moving into our new home in Al Waab this week. We're not dockers fans sorry lol..with Dom being from Townsville he is Cowboys crazy!:). Let me know how you're going and if you want to have a coffee someday..great to find people in the same boat! Jaki:)bye: