A good and reliable Orthopedic in Dubai | ExpatWoman.com

A good and reliable Orthopedic in Dubai

Latest post on 17 April 2016 - 21:02

Hello,

Can anyone suggest me a good and a reliable Orthopedic here in Dubai???
I have been facing some pain in my right elbow for more than a year. I was treated by a Doctor at Mediclinic Al Sufouh but unfortunately it didnt work at all. The pain is still the same as it was a year ago :(

There are so many Medical Centers in Dubai and innumerable Orthopedics, cant decide who is reliable. Please suggest and clear my confusion to give me some relief.
Many Thanks

Latest post on 18 April 2016 - 17:56
I'd suggest seeing Dr Anna Zickerman at Up and Running Physio first (Al Wasl Rd) Her and her team are excellent. I find seeing Ortho surgeons here are very quick to suggest the surgery route which isn't always needed. I had been looking at needing a total knee replacement for osteoarthritis but her and her physio's have worked wonders. Thanks dally for your humble advice. I will definitely look into this center and try my luck, I really appreciate...cheers
Latest post on 17 April 2016 - 22:20
I'd suggest seeing Dr Anna Zickerman at Up and Running Physio first (Al Wasl Rd) Her and her team are excellent. I find seeing Ortho surgeons here are very quick to suggest the surgery route which isn't always needed. I had been looking at needing a total knee replacement for osteoarthritis but her and her physio's have worked wonders.

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY