Hair extensions | ExpatWoman.com

Hair extensions

Latest post on 17 April 2016 - 23:11

Hello,

I've recently moved here from the UK and I am looking for someone that does good quality hair extensions at a reasonable price. I'm used to wearing them and have had lots of different methods in the past so I'm quite open to different kinds.

Local to the Marina would be preferable but can travel for the right place.

Any recommendations would be great!

Becky x

Latest post on 19 April 2016 - 01:34
Colour Masters, Dubai Marina in the Jewel Tower do hair extensions with the tape kind and they look really nice. Not sure what your "reasonable" price is, but they're about 650 per packet, and you require 3 to 4. Good luck!
Latest post on 18 April 2016 - 09:37
Hello, I've recently moved here from the UK and I am looking for someone that does good quality hair extensions at a reasonable price. I'm used to wearing them and have had lots of different methods in the past so I'm quite open to different kinds. Local to the Marina would be preferable but can travel for the right place. Any recommendations would be great! Becky x My friend does mine. Over the years I have had micro rings, keratin bonds and the tapes Personally speaking I find the keratin bonds the most manageable and haven't lost any If you want her number let me know your contact details and once I have them I will remove them

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY