Parking in JBR The Walk | ExpatWoman.com

Parking in JBR The Walk

Latest post on 20 April 2016 - 16:14

Does anyone know if one can park in the underground parking of JBR The Walk for free after patronising one of the outlets on the other side of the road, i.e. old JBR?
Thanks!

Latest post on 05 June 2016 - 17:01
Parking is becoming real problem. We have booked parking couple of times through Park Key www.parkkey.com and found useful. Let me know how you go..hope it helps.
Latest post on 22 April 2016 - 16:23
Yep...the minimart. It doesn't sell much. Think I gave kids carte Blanche to buy sweets etc as just wanted to spend the AED50 to get free parking. I know, but better getting 50 dhs worth of something than paying the high parking charge and get nothing.
Latest post on 22 April 2016 - 13:41
Yep...the minimart. It doesn't sell much. Think I gave kids carte Blanche to buy sweets etc as just wanted to spend the AED50 to get free parking.
Latest post on 22 April 2016 - 11:14
Has to be outlets on the beach side only which I discovered after eating on the other side. What. I did do was go into the little grocery store and spend AED50 and they stamped my ticket. Just before this car park ie the cinema car park there is a Green car park which is AED30 for all day parking. Thanks for that info, is that the Minimart?
Latest post on 22 April 2016 - 10:33
Has to be outlets on the beach side only which I discovered after eating on the other side. What. I did do was go into the little grocery store and spend AED50 and they stamped my ticket. Just before this car park ie the cinema car park there is a Green car park which is AED30 for all day parking.
Latest post on 21 April 2016 - 20:19
Not sure on the other side of JBR but I believe if you spend more than AED 50, you can get your ticket validated... can be at a movie or a clothing outlet as well
Latest post on 20 April 2016 - 17:17
There are hardly any free parking spaces, few along the walk only. Maybe use the tram instead if it's an option.
Latest post on 20 April 2016 - 16:43
Does anyone know if one can park in the underground parking of JBR The Walk for free after patronising one of the outlets on the other side of the road, i.e. old JBR? Thanks! Murjan is free for 15 mins but then AED10 per hour I don't think you can valet for free unless you are eating at one the hotels and they have a stamp for the valet

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY