Where can I get a wig for my mom undergoing chemo? | ExpatWoman.com

Where can I get a wig for my mom undergoing chemo?

Latest post on 23 April 2016 - 00:34

Can anybody tell me where I can find a wig. Its for my mom who is undergoing chemo. We are south indians so I am also looking for a wig that match our typical hair type (black and deep waves).

Latest post on 05 August 2023 - 14:59
The main difference between a lace front wig and a closure wig is the lace size. Lace front wigs have a wide ear-to-ear lace in the front, allowing for a long and realistic hairline. Closure wigs, on the other hand, come with a smaller lace space, providing basic styling options. Both types of wigs are made with premium human hair and offer stunning and natural looks. The choice between them depends on personal preference and budget.
Latest post on 30 April 2016 - 20:22
Thank you all for taking time to reply to me. I will definitely check all the shops that you all have mentioned. God Bless you all.
Latest post on 29 April 2016 - 22:44
Go to Karkafi. They are quite used to receiving women undergoing chemo in their shop/saloon. You can go with your mum and inform them it;s for hair loss due to chemo. They will help her find the perfect match to her hair.
Latest post on 28 April 2016 - 10:11
Wish your mom a speedy recovery..
Latest post on 27 April 2016 - 21:43
Hatam Hair in Deira--if you're coming from Deira City Center towards old Deira, take a right at the Clock Tower roundabout. Then Hatam will be on your right... they also have a smaller shop on the left. I bought several wigs from them when I had chemo. They're good quality, not super expensive.... they have both human and synthetic hair wigs and extensions. Good luck to your mom, I wish her the best.
Latest post on 27 April 2016 - 15:05
Beach Centre on Jumeirah Beach road, Jumeirah 1, has a few wig shops upstairs. Their selections are high quality/high-end, for daily wear.
Latest post on 24 April 2016 - 14:14
There are many shops in Dragon mart which sells wigs.
Latest post on 23 April 2016 - 09:06
You can also buy wigs at the Lulu Hypermarket but they are very cheap quality.
Latest post on 23 April 2016 - 09:06
The Etihad Mall in Muhaisnah has a shop that sells wigs. They are super expensive, though, like a few thousand dirhams for a wig.
Latest post on 23 April 2016 - 08:11
Can't help you, but I want to wish your mom a speedy recovery,

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY