Any nanny/ governess living around KCA? | ExpatWoman.com

Any nanny/ governess living around KCA?

Latest post on 24 April 2016 - 08:39

Hello,

My husband and i are looking for a mature, native English speaking, qualified nanny to look after our son- 2.5 yrs- on a part time basis. I work from home and have a childminder around him most mornings but would like to have him looked after by someone who will engage in activities that would lead to a healthy development (physically and intellectually), go on outings with us and wouldn't mind travelling if needed with the family.

The ideal candidate would be gentle yet firm, preferably with a primary teaching background, non-smoker and a swimmer. We speak Arabic, English and a bit of French with our son so any knowledge of French or Arabic at this point is a bonus but not imperative. Flexibility with working hours and days is also a plus.

Working hours: Mondays, Tuesdays and Wednesdays from 9am-1pm. We might require the nanny to complete the week with us depending on availability.

Salary: AED 1,150 pw. Salary will be paid on the first Monday after a completed week.

Transportation: We have a driver who can pick up the nanny and drop her off from any of the following locations: KCA, MBZ, Al Reef, Al Raha, Al Zeina, Al Muneera, Al Bandar, Bain Al Jesrain.

Starting Date: Can wait for the right candidate

Contract: Part-time for long term. In September our son will start nursery so working hours would shift to early evening.

Please reply to this post if interested.

Latest post on 24 April 2016 - 09:07
Hi there! Please use our classifieds in your search for home help: http://www.expatwoman.com/abudhabi/monthly_abudhabi_classifieds.aspx As per our forum rules, we do not allow adverts for home help on our boards. Thanks for your understanding!
Latest post on 24 April 2016 - 09:02
SarahLou, I think she means a young, european person willing to look after her child for a time and those do exist.
Latest post on 24 April 2016 - 08:50
Hello, My husband and i are looking for a mature, native English speaking, qualified nanny to look after our son- 2.5 yrs- on a part time basis. I work from home and have a childminder around him most mornings but would like to have him looked after by someone who will engage in activities that would lead to a healthy development (physically and intellectually), go on outings with us and wouldn't mind travelling if needed with the family. The ideal candidate would be gentle yet firm, preferably with a primary teaching background, non-smoker and a swimmer. We speak Arabic, English and a bit of French with our son so any knowledge of French or Arabic at this point is a bonus but not imperative. Flexibility with working hours and days is also a plus. Working hours: Mondays, Tuesdays and Wednesdays from 9am-1pm. We might require the nanny to complete the week with us depending on availability. Salary: AED 1,150 pw. Salary will be paid on the first Monday after a completed week. Transportation: We have a driver who can pick up the nanny and drop her off from any of the following locations: KCA, MBZ, Al Reef, Al Raha, Al Zeina, Al Muneera, Al Bandar, Bain Al Jesrain. Starting Date: Can wait for the right candidate Contract: Part-time for long term. In September our son will start nursery so working hours would shift to early evening. Please reply to this post if interested. Part time maids have to come from an agency or be sponsored by you Governesses/Nannies don't really exist here so I doubt you will find one.