Anyone used the App "Guzzle"? | ExpatWoman.com

Anyone used the App "Guzzle"?

Latest post on 24 April 2016 - 17:16

Hi Ladies

Saw this app for Dubai called "guzzle" so i downloaded it

Seems its very similar to entertainer but they offer 2 for 1 deals on drinks all over Dubai - its a free app though

anyone used it yet.... any good?

Latest post on 09 December 2018 - 15:35
I recently came across this App called Moonshine, which is even better as it provides free drinks every day and there are other offers also like 20% on the total bill so it's quite helpful if I am heading out with friends. The app has over 100 venues. https://moonshine.app.link/xrV6niU9pS
Latest post on 22 May 2016 - 15:20
yes, i used it at maison mathis for the first time and at first got some blank looks but then one of the managers there knew what it was and then we were able to use it :)
Latest post on 20 May 2016 - 13:09
I used it several times without a problem. And last week they added the Cargo and Maison Mathis.
Latest post on 02 May 2016 - 12:33
We used it twice on Friday night at the Nippon Bottle Company in Dusit Thani. Even though we were expecting blank faces and lots of excuses as to why we couldn't use it we had no problems whatsoever.
Latest post on 27 April 2016 - 17:16
That's good to know :cool: maybe i'll try it out this weekend if i happen to be anywhere that comes up on the app but i'm kind of expecting that i might get a blank look when I ask if i can use it since its still quite new
Latest post on 27 April 2016 - 15:31
Interesting...I received a vague email from The Entertainer a bit ago that implied they are launching a similar 2-for-1 drink voucher/app. I just read that Guzzle is free for a limited time, so you are ahead of the curve!

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY