Used, but good books (famous authors: literature, best sellers, book for kids) for sale! | ExpatWoman.com

Used, but good books (famous authors: literature, best sellers, book for kids) for sale!

Latest post on 19 May 2016 - 11:36
if you wish you can donate them for the library room we are preparing for workers in labour camps
Latest post on 15 May 2016 - 16:20
I would probably rather donate them to a charity, I sold some books to the place in Dubai Garden Centre before and got something like 2-5 dhs per book. Same here and at the HOP o beach road. I gave them all away to charity in the end
Latest post on 15 May 2016 - 16:02
Dubai Garden Centre only looking for last years books at present. Need to get rid of some myself.
Latest post on 12 May 2016 - 18:27
Hi, I am sorry, the Harry Potter books are not available anymore!
Latest post on 09 May 2016 - 21:55
Hi Ladies, I do have a lot of used books( around 150 pieces), and I do not know where would be the best to sell them. Most of them are from famous authors, literature, best sellers, dictionaries and or some of them around different themes (psychology, different sports, playing the guitar) and also books for kids. All of the are edited in the US, UK, Canada and some of them are first edition ( Harry Potter etc). Can anybody suggest me where I can sell them? Thanks in advance! Katalin Hi, I want Harry potter books for my son. Pls let me know if you still have it. Thanks!
Latest post on 07 May 2016 - 20:16
I would probably rather donate them to a charity, I sold some books to the place in Dubai Garden Centre before and got something like 2-5 dhs per book.
Latest post on 07 May 2016 - 17:24
I donate my books to Dubai Centre for Special Needs, so they can sell them at their fundraising sales to raise money for the centre. If you really want to sell them, there's a second hand booksop in Jumeirah Plaza that buys second hand books as well as sells them. Thanks a lot! Regards, Katalin
Latest post on 07 May 2016 - 17:24
Hi Katalin, you can try to book a table at the dubai flea market and sell them there. (they have a website to book your table) Also, some of the communities have facebook page for selling items. hope this helps... Dora Hi Dora, Thanks a lot for the advice! I am lack of free time on those days when Dubai Flea Market is opened, so I have to try other options. Regards, Katalin
Latest post on 27 April 2016 - 09:08
I donate my books to Dubai Centre for Special Needs, so they can sell them at their fundraising sales to raise money for the centre. If you really want to sell them, there's a second hand booksop in Jumeirah Plaza that buys second hand books as well as sells them.
Latest post on 26 April 2016 - 12:59
Hi Katalin, you can try to book a table at the dubai flea market and sell them there. (they have a website to book your table) Also, some of the communities have facebook page for selling items. hope this helps... Dora
Latest post on 25 April 2016 - 18:36
Hi Ladies, I do have a lot of used books( around 150 pieces), and I do not know where would be the best to sell them. Most of them are from famous authors, literature, best sellers, dictionaries and or some of them around different themes (psychology, different sports, playing the guitar) and also books for kids. All of the are edited in the US, UK, Canada and some of them are first edition ( Harry Potter etc). Can anybody suggest me where I can sell them? Thanks in advance! Katalin

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY