Help! We need a short term place to stay till visa is approved!! | ExpatWoman.com

Help! We need a short term place to stay till visa is approved!!

Latest post on 15 May 2016 - 18:00
Liwa Heights in JLT, is perfect for short stay
Latest post on 15 May 2016 - 16:00
We stayed in Ascot Place Sheikh Zayed. Try and barter down the price. Or Festival City have lovely serviced apartments.
Latest post on 13 May 2016 - 03:32
Dubizzle.com has 2 bedroom flats available under the classified "properties for rent" and then under "short term." Avg is about 15,000 a month (month to month) but a few for less and many for more. So happy your visa was sorted! :)
Latest post on 13 May 2016 - 01:02
Well, unfoutunatly I couldn't response because my account didn't work, buttttt meanwhile the visa was accepted. Too bad to read some reactions about the visa while my question was obviously about a place to stay. And Yess I chose to tell the whole story for those who thought it be better to keep that for myself and go find out why it was declined. Thanks.
Latest post on 01 May 2016 - 11:12
If I were you, I would look into solving the visa issue. Its nobody else's problem, honestly. Unless the reason is not removed, your challenge will remain.
Latest post on 26 April 2016 - 17:50
Your visa has been declined twice. I wouldn't waste any more time here. And I would be very wary if I had a short term place to let it to you - so you might want to keep the bit about your visa being rejected to yourself.
Latest post on 26 April 2016 - 14:49
I was going to suggest Gloria as well... Have you tried Nurai in the Greens? There is also a chain called Midwest offering hotel apartments, not posh.
Latest post on 26 April 2016 - 14:20
Yeah I know. As a matter of fact we stay at Yassat Gloria Appartents now, but it's too expensive to extend unfourtunatly. Thanks for your idea though.
Latest post on 26 April 2016 - 13:33
Hi everyone, My husband, kid of 2,5 and I arrived here on 28th of March for my husbands new job. We came from Holland on a tourist visa because the visa was declined, without given reason. Now we can't rent any long term place because you have to have a residence visa to do so. The visa is again rejected without reason so we still don't know if we can stay for sure. Until then we need a place to stay. At this moment we stay in a hotel apartment in media city but this Saturday we have to check out. We can't afford staying longer in a hotel(apartment). So I was wondering if anyone knew a place or person we can approach for short term, payable rent, let's say a month or two??? Dubizzle, propertyfinder, Airbnb and hbhousinng are one of the few websites we've desperately chearched on every whole day? You would help us a lot! Since we dont want to hop from hotel to hotel with a small kid and a lot of suitcases? Thanks a lot! There are lots of hotel apartments close to Media City such as the Gloria Hotel and Yassat Hotel they do short term lets. Failing that Google short term lets Dubai

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY