LIVE OUT NANNY/HOUSEKEEPER AGENCY | ExpatWoman.com

LIVE OUT NANNY/HOUSEKEEPER AGENCY

Latest post on 27 April 2016 - 12:37

Hi,
I am looking for an agency that can sponsor a live out nanny. I know they are tons that do live in. I posted and ad on Dubizzle and found one. We sponsored her in Feb but it doesn't seem to be working out and now we have spent so much to sponsor her.

I wanted to try and find an agency who will bear the cost of sponsorship so that if we don't feel the nanny/housekeeper is a fit they can send us someone different.

Any suggestion would be appreciated!

Latest post on 25 June 2016 - 22:55
Check out the link http://www.expatwoman.com/forum/topic229483-cleaner-recommendation--dubai-marina-forum23.aspx Hope this helps.
Latest post on 25 June 2016 - 03:25
Hi,how can I find a gud agency to connect me to work,thanks in advance.
Latest post on 25 June 2016 - 03:23
Hey I'm looking for the same- a live out maid- I move to dubai in 3 weeks and have two small children (6 and 3) Does anyone recommend an agency and what kind of cost am I looking at for a live out full time maid ? Thanks all
Latest post on 12 June 2016 - 14:11
hi im looking part time nanny too, any good agency?
Latest post on 11 June 2016 - 17:44
Hello..I'm also looking live out maid job ..have 9 yrs experienced based in dubai... :)Thanks and best regards!!!!
Latest post on 02 June 2016 - 16:05
Hey I'm looking for the same- a live out maid- I move to dubai in 3 weeks and have two small children (6 and 3) Does anyone recommend an agency and what kind of cost am I looking at for a live out full time maid ? Thanks all :heart:
Latest post on 02 June 2016 - 16:05
Hey I'm looking for the same- a live out maid- I move to dubai in 3 weeks and have two small children (6 and 3) Does anyone recommend an agency and what kind of cost am I looking at for a live out full time maid ? Thanks all :heart:
Latest post on 20 May 2016 - 16:03
It is a difficult choice to make as there are several if/then case scenarios. For there is no residents to make choice of employment on their own, you will have to choose between sponsoring yourself or through a company. Legally of course. Cost is very important factor. If I were to hire on my sponsorship and truns out unfit, its a big loss. If I hire through agency, usually they are live-in with reasonable cost. Since there is no cost of living on account of the Nanny, overall cost is low. Call this Cost A. For Live-out, If you add cost of accommodation (monthly) & transport (daily up & down) for the nanny, you will see this can no more be anywhere close to the Cost A. You may check with some of the reliable cleaning company if they have someone with experience of Nanny, on board with them and that may work out. Good luck.
Latest post on 17 May 2016 - 13:04
Hi, I am looking for an agency that can sponsor a live out nanny. I know they are tons that do live in. I posted and ad on Dubizzle and found one. We sponsored her in Feb but it doesn't seem to be working out and now we have spent so much to sponsor her. I wanted to try and find an agency who will bear the cost of sponsorship so that if we don't feel the nanny/housekeeper is a fit they can send us someone different. Any suggestion would be appreciated! I'm not sure if they fit what you need, but try out www.cleanmyspace.ae, they mostly do cleaning, but I'm sure they have a nanny on board. I was really impressed with their service.
Latest post on 07 May 2016 - 07:54
Hi. I have had a very bad experience when I did this. The agency will charge you 6,000aed per month, but the girl will get paid only about 1200. The cleaner initially was fine, and then started cutting corners etc. My advise toyouwould be....if you can sponsor, then thats the best bet. If not, then be v careful about what company you go with.
Latest post on 30 April 2016 - 08:40
Hi let me know if you find any
Latest post on 27 April 2016 - 12:52
Hey I'm looking for the same- a live out maid- I move to dubai in 3 weeks and have two small children (6 and 3) Does anyone recommend an agency and what kind of cost am I looking at for a live out full time maid ? Thanks all

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY