MEETUP with Visiting Solo Traveler to Dubai | ExpatWoman.com

MEETUP with Visiting Solo Traveler to Dubai

Latest post on 28 April 2016 - 11:53

Hello Ladies!

I'm arriving in Dubai next Thursday night. I will miss the COFFE MORNINGS until I'm about to leave. So, I figured I'll post this and hope to have some bites.

WISHING I COULD HAVE SOME LADIES 45 to 55 TO HANGOUT WITH UPON ARRIVAL TO SHOW ME THE ROPES AND TO LEARN WHAT AN EXPAT's LIFE IN DUBAI IS REALLY LIKE!

I will also be alone during MOTHER'S DAY.... already made my solo Afternoon Tea reservation at Al Fayrooz Lounge but would oh so love to have other ladies join me there! Bookings may be going going fast. There's other places I wanna have afternoon tea on other days.... and if there's any of you who will travel to Abu Dhabi with me to show me the hip and shabby chic of Abu Dhabi, would be so in my element!

I will have to find those designer bag bargains I hear of, so would love ladies company to shop as well... but on a shoestring budget! LOL.

I even have an early morning 8am reservation to AT THE TOP.... Any activity you guys want to suggest from Thursday next week to Wedenesday the following week: May 6th to 11th.... I wanna go!

THANKS FOR THE ANTICIPATED POSITIVE RESPONSE TO THIS POST! Hope to meet some of you to convince me that expat life in Dubai can be a rich and rewarding experience.

Before I close.... would any of you want to meet Friday morning, May 5th to show me how to get a SIM card for my unlocked iPhone? or a PREPAID phone to use while needing to communicate with travel group tours (desert safari, for example).

Thanks again and LETS MEETUP NEXT WEEK! Deb

Latest post on 01 May 2016 - 13:46
ooops! Friday, May 6th! Hello Deb, I'm available to meet with you on Friday morning to get the SIM card to you and answer any other questions about expat life in Dubai/Abu Dhabi (I've lived in both). I'm a bit younger than the age range you've specified if that's fine with you? Best of luck, AJ
Latest post on 28 April 2016 - 12:03
I'd get your SIM card on arrival at the airport, it doesn't cost much and they do a travellers option that you can go for. Just be aware that Thursday the 5th is a public holiday, so many people might be away for the long weekend. Also, why the age range? Possibly narrows down the options a little.
Latest post on 28 April 2016 - 11:56
ooops! Friday, May 6th!

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY