Schools | ExpatWoman.com

Schools

Latest post on 30 April 2016 - 21:41

Hi everybody,
can someone give me some infos about Foremarke School? I'm trying to solve the mess of moving with 3 kids and finding schools while working still in Europe, hubby already in Dubai, 3 days each month to fly there, look for schools, visit places for accommodation and post CV for applications, fly back directly to job place .... Obviously when at home, I'm alone... I'm desperate, believe me.
Thank you!

Latest post on 01 May 2016 - 06:59
I have no experience with this school however I have heard very good things. It's nice also that they start school at a 'normal school time' and not too early like most of the other schools here; this however may affect what time you're getting to work should you be doing the school run. The only negative thing I have heard is about the large registration fees payable upfront and, if I recall correctly, only 50% of which is refundable should your child move onto Repton at year 7. Good luck with your move!
Latest post on 30 April 2016 - 23:56
If you 'search posts' for Foremarke you will find a post with some feedback on the school. I'm also moving from Europe to Dubai this summer with 3 kids, but I am applying to schools without being able to visit them....

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY