LPG vs Hypoxi vs Velashape | ExpatWoman.com

LPG vs Hypoxi vs Velashape

Latest post on 04 May 2016 - 14:03
Thanks ladies! Guess I'll stick to eating well. I'm not that bothered about cellulite as I don't have much - it was more about kickstarting the fat loss!
Latest post on 02 May 2016 - 12:15
Good to know, thanks! It can hurt at first but you get used to it :-)
Latest post on 02 May 2016 - 12:14
Good to know, thanks!
Latest post on 02 May 2016 - 12:07
What is body brush? But I agree about the other stuff - waste of money. Cut out white starchy foods and anything baked. Drink loads of water. Run stairs. You use a dry brush ( I got mine from the body shop) it helps get rid of dry skin, keep the skin circulated and makes it look brighter :-)
Latest post on 02 May 2016 - 11:59
What is body brush? But I agree about the other stuff - waste of money. Cut out white starchy foods and anything baked. Drink loads of water. Run stairs.
Latest post on 02 May 2016 - 11:46
Hi all, I've started exercising but as a kickstart I'd also like to try either LPG, velasmooth or Hypoxi. I've tried to research on this and the pros and cons of each one - but thought I'd reach out and see if anyone has any information they can share on why they might have chosen to do one over the other and their experiences, and what salons to possibly avoid. thanks :) I have tried 2 of them in the past and to be honest they are a complete waste of money, nothing but a gimmick Velashape and LPG will not get rid of fat or cellulite. It may look slightly better after they do it but it goes back to normal within an hour of the treatment The only way I found to help it was too avoid certain foods, drink loads of water, exercise, eat healthy and body brush. Don't waste your money as it is expensive here too
Latest post on 02 May 2016 - 10:43
Hi all, I've started exercising but as a kickstart I'd also like to try either LPG, velasmooth or Hypoxi. I've tried to research on this and the pros and cons of each one - but thought I'd reach out and see if anyone has any information they can share on why they might have chosen to do one over the other and their experiences, and what salons to possibly avoid. thanks :)

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY