Lost E-gate card!!!! | ExpatWoman.com

Lost E-gate card!!!!

Latest post on 03 May 2016 - 04:18

I've searched high and low for my Emirates membership card/ E- gate card to no avail.

I'm pretty sure I've put it somewhere safe in the house (so safe I can't find it!) but could really do with it as travelling soon and my passport is almost full so I don't want anymore stamps.

Does anyone know the latest procedure for getting it replaced?

Do I still have to get a police report????

So cross with myself!!!

Thanks in advance

Latest post on 03 May 2016 - 16:41
You can get away with getting a new card if its due for renewal soon but if not then you are going to need a police report. They have become quite strict about this too. Better try a lady...that is in a good mood!
Latest post on 03 May 2016 - 09:37
I've searched high and low for my Emirates membership card/ E- gate card to no avail. I'm pretty sure I've put it somewhere safe in the house (so safe I can't find it!) but could really do with it as travelling soon and my passport is almost full so I don't want anymore stamps. Does anyone know the latest procedure for getting it replaced? Do I still have to get a police report???? So cross with myself!!! Thanks in advance Go and see the ladies at the office on SZR I lost mine last year and they renewed it without a police report. I didn't tell them that I had lost it I just went in asking for a renewal. They were really nice and quick

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY