Jumeirah Park or Arabian Ranches- wishing to buy a new home | ExpatWoman.com

Jumeirah Park or Arabian Ranches- wishing to buy a new home

Latest post on 03 May 2016 - 14:40
Yes community pools were never part of the master plan, I think mainly because the original 4 and 5 bedroom villas came with pool. The 3 bedroom villas had option of getting a pool to a higher price. A lot of Jumeirah Park villa owners are members of the Jumeirah Island Club, and they get a discount as it's a Nakheel development.
Latest post on 03 May 2016 - 14:17
Thank you for the reply. Today I took a drive to JP, and it has grown so much. We drove by last year to drop off some friends and it still looked empty and many houses for rent/sale. It was totally different. I wonder why the developers didn't include pools.
Latest post on 03 May 2016 - 12:51
I have lived in both areas, and I like Jumeirah Park the most. The houses I think are better quality (this will depends which district you are in, as there were different contractors) and generally larger gardens. Once you move in you will feel community feel, there are a lot of owners living in their villas and I think that helps. The location doesn't really get much better for villa living in Dubai. What I like more with the Ranches is the community is mature and the landscaping really is top notch.
Latest post on 03 May 2016 - 09:55
Hi ladies. After 6 years of living here, we have finally decided to buy a home. I'm debating between these two communities. We have lived in Marina for the last 6 years and love the atmosphere and the busy lifestyle here, but we can't afford to buy a 4bdrm in a building and even if we can, I believe it would be very hard to sell or rent in case we need to get up and leave. So that's why we are looking at villas. Arabian Ranches seem too far away for our comfort zone, but we love the community and the houses. Jumeirah Park homes are easier to access from SHR, but they just seem to be less of a community feel at this point. Any thoughts? Suggestions? Any particular areas in these communities that are better. Thanks for your input.

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY