Teepee in Dubai | ExpatWoman.com

Teepee in Dubai

Latest post on 18 May 2016 - 15:23
Ikea have a circus tent, it's a pretty decent size and can be folded up and put away for small storage. It one of those pop up ones, kind of like the windscreen sunshades. It's 79 Dhs and currently on sale at 45 Dhs apparently! http://www.ikea.com/ae/en/catalog/products/30206882/ The website says they also have this style which I don't recall seeing in store http://www.ikea.com/ae/en/catalog/products/80247818/ I have the circus one for my children who are older and they love it, plus it has definitely withstood the test of time!
Latest post on 18 May 2016 - 11:11
Hi, I bought a cute teepee on Lakes community fair a month ago.. Two ladies are making them, different sizes and fabric options.. Mine was 350 aed only for a medium size. I am very happy and my 2 kids as well.. Try checking littlemonsteruae on Instagram.. You will find photos there.
Latest post on 12 May 2016 - 13:46
Check online. Amazon uk have loads - many around the GBP20- GBP30 range if you have an Aramex shop and ship account it will cost you very little (AED43 usually to ship from UK) So you an get full thing for around AED200 Locally I would check Toys R Us, Baby Shop and even some of large supermarkets like C4 or Lulu where you may just be lucky.
Latest post on 03 May 2016 - 14:43
Hi, I am a mom of 2yrs old boy and I want to buy a teepee for my kid. My son saw one at friend's place and they played with it for hours, he was so happy. Whatever I found so far was online order and honestly, it was quite expensive.. 600 aed for the basic one and more.. Do you know where I can buy teepee in Dubai? Thank you, Mirjana. Pottery Barn had them but they were a whopping AED925 Hi Sarahlou, thanks for your answer but that's much more than I want to spend..don't think the kid would get enough bang for the buck at this age..
Latest post on 03 May 2016 - 11:37
Hi, I am a mom of 2yrs old boy and I want to buy a teepee for my kid. My son saw one at friend's place and they played with it for hours, he was so happy. Whatever I found so far was online order and honestly, it was quite expensive.. 600 aed for the basic one and more.. Do you know where I can buy teepee in Dubai? Thank you, Mirjana. Pottery Barn had them but they were a whopping AED925
Latest post on 03 May 2016 - 10:55
Hi, I am a mom of 2yrs old boy and I want to buy a teepee for my kid. My son saw one at friend's place and they played with it for hours, he was so happy. Whatever I found so far was online order and honestly, it was quite expensive.. 600 aed for the basic one and more.. Do you know where I can buy teepee in Dubai? Thank you, Mirjana.

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY