Dr Michael andani boss for Plastic Surgery | ExpatWoman.com

Dr Michael andani boss for Plastic Surgery

Latest post on 03 May 2016 - 11:16

Hello dears,

Please who has experiences with Dr Michael Andani Boss in plastic surgery. If so, what type of surgery you had with him? were you satisfied with the results.

I tell you my experience with him. I went for a consultation to him in eternity medicine clinic, he saw my nose (my nose was broken and curving) he did right away new my problems. and told me how he will fix it for me........ With other doctors I went for a consultation for my nose, they couldnot detect my problem. I was satisfied with Dr michael a. boss. I am still not sure. Please if you have experience with him share it with us.

Thank you

Latest post on 06 November 2016 - 12:06
Hi. My sister had rhinoplasty with Dr. Bashar Bizrah and her result is amazing, he works in Dubai and London. Look at his facebook page: Drbasharbizrah I've heard there is an amazing visiting surgeon coming from London! I'm so excited to meet as I'm thinking of contouring my stomach.
Latest post on 12 May 2016 - 15:09
Hello dears, Please who has experiences with Dr Michael Andani Boss in plastic surgery. If so, what type of surgery you had with him? were you satisfied with the results. I tell you my experience with him. I went for a consultation to him in eternity medicine clinic, he saw my nose (my nose was broken and curving) he did right away new my problems. and told me how he will fix it for me........ With other doctors I went for a consultation for my nose, they couldnot detect my problem. I was satisfied with Dr michael a. boss. I am still not sure. Please if you have experience with him share it with us. Thank you Dr Allan Rezai in DHCC is one of the best here and practices in Harley street, london too. I would highly recommend him. good luck

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY