Maternity package dubai | ExpatWoman.com

Maternity package dubai

Latest post on 05 May 2016 - 12:32
I have insurance and I need to pick a package from their list. Al zahar, Astor at jlt and mediclinic at inn battuta are on there which all seem fairly near by. gynae dr at aster jlt or mediclinic ibn battuta might not be able to do the delivery in a hospital but they can definitely provide antenatal care. better if you look for doctors who are either working at your preferred hospital (in your insurance network) or work in some clinic(included in your insurance network) but deliver at your preferrred hospital. I prefer the first option. so all your records,appointments and labs are in the same place. you can find many recommendations for doctors of al zahra barsha and decide which one you want to see and book by calling. city hospital, american hospital , al zahra are popular for maternity . medcare al safa is suppose to be good too.
Latest post on 04 May 2016 - 22:14
I have insurance and I need to pick a package from their list. Al zahar, Astor at jlt and mediclinic at inn battuta are on there which all seem fairly near by.
Latest post on 04 May 2016 - 05:02
If your insurance covers maternity then you don't need to look for packages. You can choose any doctor for antenatal care and delivery ..as long as the clinic/hospital is included in the network of your insurance prover. If you do no have insurance cover for maternity then start looking at maternity packages of hospitals near you. Medcare al safa, al Zahra offer packages usually listed on website.
Latest post on 03 May 2016 - 13:39
Hi all, I am 6 weeks pregnant and am looking to find a good maternity package. Can anyone recommend a good hospital/clinic? I live in dubai marina and was hoping to not to have to travel to far to appointments or a dash to the hospital when the time comes. I have toddler, who was born in the uk, but just confused about how it works over here. Thanks in advance!

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY